TFK Community

CLG is my neighbour:popcorn:

What in the name of fuck is this zoints thing about?

Iā€™m very confusedā€¦

If Vbookie was administered correctly there would be no need for zoints(whatever they are)

Shocking dissent towards Sledge and dunph here.

vBookie was abandoned for the championship. Sledge is getting the door at the AGM

Shocking it may well be but necessary nonetheless

[quote=ā€œcluaindiuicā€]Hey rocko,

Can you make it so when you click on the ā€œMy Profileā€ link in a thread that it opens a new tab and not a new window?[/quote]

Iā€™ll have a look at that.

Iā€™ll also have a look at that. I know how to do it obviously because Iā€™ve done it for my profile, I just need to check what settings are enabled for other users/legends.

Zoints is just the software that runs the profile pages. Bit like facebook/bebo type thing.

What is this neighbours thing about?

I have Clarkey and Larry.

:thumbsup:

[quote=ā€œRockoā€]

Iā€™ll also have a look at that. I know how to do it obviously because Iā€™ve done it for my profile, I just need to check what settings are enabled for other users/legends.[/QUOTE]

I can field this one.
You can do it by clicking:
Profile->Add New Blocks

Then on the pane on the right select what page you want to put the new block in to.

Cracking new blog by Runt, though iā€™d have NCC and Locke on the alright sort list. One or two dubious oneā€™s in there at their expenseā€¦

Edit: WTB is also an alright sort.

[quote=ā€œcluaindiuicā€]Hey rocko,

Can you make it so when you click on the ā€œMy Profileā€ link in a thread that it opens a new tab and not a new window?[/quote]

Itā€™s opening a new tab for me in Firefox. Is it a new window in IE or something?

How do I find out who my ā€œneighboursā€ are, and what does it all mean? This is going to take me ages to figure out, but Iā€™ll have time at the weekend because thereā€™ll be no getting pissed for me.

You neighbours are Ben and ā€˜Flogā€™, whoever he is.

If you look at the bottom of your profile page youā€™ll see arrows going either side telling you who your neighbours are.

My neighbours were two different punters this morning.

Is there a wall or a map of some sort where we can see everyoneā€™s position?

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]My neighbours were two different punters this morning.

Is there a wall or a map of some sort where we can see everyoneā€™s position?[/quote]

We have positions now? Oh dear, it just gets worse

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]My neighbours were two different punters this morning.

Is there a wall or a map of some sort where we can see everyoneā€™s position?[/quote]

Well we could get one together I suppose.

Iā€™m member No.8. You Dunph are No.228

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Well we could get one together I suppose.

Iā€™m member No.8. You Dunph are No.228[/quote]

Is it sorted from weakest person to strongest person or something?

Here, yesterday my next door neighbour was CLG so I sent her a sly wink. To day its Cian Foley, WTF like?