TFK Community

Restraining order?

Am now neighbours with Kev and CLG. Hey Dunph, do you want to sub-let from me, you would be right beside CLG?

CLG its 500 vcash to stop Dunph moving in beside you:thumbsup:

hannibal is a bit of a gangster methinks, hope the cunt doesnt move next door to me.

Harsh MBB, these are tough times, a mans lots to get his vcash somehow. (having someone to bet on would of course be nice, sort it out Dunph!)

I’m waiting until Bandage puts up another Offaly fixture, then pile on.

Can we no longer see how long it is since someone logged on or see what thread a particular person is viewing? :rolleyes:

3.5m Dunph

And then you’ll sell?

Sadly no. No way of knowing what’s drawing the guests either.

FFS. :rolleyes:

Click Forums, scroll to the bottom. Click on currently active users, you get the full list.

Where were you when all these changes were being made? What are we paying you for?

I wasn’t briefed on any of these changes, needless to say had i been they wouldn’t have gone ahead.

WTB, I hope you are sitting down because what I am going to tell you will rock you to your very core…

the dunph’s isn’t actually a moderator on here but is a spoofer of the highest order

Yeah but that doesn’t show you when a person last logged on or what they’re currently viewing like it used to before.

My motto is if it ain’t broke then why fix it, and i must say i am not amused by all these new changes to the forum.

Yeah go on. Funny feeling I’ll regret it, on 35 points at the moment in the second of the 2 promotion places and the 3rd place team is only 3 pts behind me

[quote=“The Dunph”]Yeah but that doesn’t show you when a person last logged on or what they’re currently viewing like it used to before.

My motto is if it ain’t broke then why fix it, and i must say i am not amused by all these new changes to the forum.[/quote]

I take it you’ve noticed the tv guide is gone too. The recession I suppose.

[quote=“The Puke”]WTB, I hope you are sitting down because what I am going to tell you will rock you to your very core…

the dunph’s isn’t actually a moderator on here but is a spoofer of the highest order

Move aside please, we’re having a serious, adult discussion here.

I’m sure there’s some other thread where you can go play with other children such as ChocolateMice…

I’ll give you 5m so if you log in there now and accept it. Deal?

I’ve accepted the 5.5m and it now just says he’s been “transfer listed” and it’s given me a deadline of 19/08, I don’t know what the fook is going on