TFK degrees of Seperation

following on from PMgate …Kev said that everyone here knows at least one other person here…surley this isn’t true?..i wouldn’t know anyone who posts here if they walked by me in the street…though this heavy-set guy with a rotten wexford accent and football tracksuit top over his shirt and tie did walk by me in Iveagh gardens the other day and i was sure that must be TFK Admin Poundage…
who knows who here? is this place really one big clique??..

[quote=“scumpot, post: 742456, member: 182”]following on from PMgate …Kev said that everyone here knows at least one other person here…surley this isn’t true?..i wouldn’t know anyone who posts here if they walked by me in the street…though this heavy-set guy with a rotten wexford accent and football tracksuit top over his shirt and tie did walk by me in Iveagh gardens the other day and i was sure that must be TFK Admin Poundage…
who knows who here? is this place really one big clique??..[/quote]
:smiley:

:rolleyes:
christ above, what a post

There’s a big clique here and a load of lads like me on the margins. I know absolutely nobody here and when you see some of the carry on that goes on here, that’s the way I’d like to keep it.

+1.

Fuck you all.

I think we need a spring jamboree

One of the funnier nights I’ve had was meeting some of the lads from here in coppers at an Xmas jamboree. All sound men. Had GSH convinced I was the Puke for a few minutes. This was after he circumnavigated the Odeon or D2 with a piece of paper in hand with GSH TFK written on it approaching strangers in the bar.

I only know carryharry from an orienteering club we were both in.

Should Runt count Kev here if he’s only ever spoken to him on the phone?

[quote=“Rocko, post: 742470, member: 1”]I only know carryharry from an orienteering club we were both in.

Should Runt count Kev here if he’s only ever spoken to him on the phone?[/quote]

The Runt has never spoken to Kev on the phone.

Ah yeah it was Kev’s mate Kevin wasn’t it?

[quote=“Rocko, post: 742470, member: 1”]I only know carryharry from an orienteering club we were both in.

Should Runt count Kev here if he’s only ever spoken to him on the phone?[/quote]

good point rocko,
what about if you have been PM’ed details about a poster, does that mean you know “know” them, involunatrily of course

I have met three members of this forum in the last six months or so. Phil Leotardo the big weirdo was the only one to mention TFK though:eek:

You cunt! :eek:

I’m great pals with a load of my TFK chums offline.

I know a number of forumites off line, some i wish i didnt, and obviously i wish i knew some of ye better…you guys…

[quote=“Mac, post: 742465, member: 109”]I think we need a spring jamboree

One of the funnier nights I’ve had was meeting some of the lads from here in coppers at an Xmas jamboree. All sound men. Had GSH convinced I was the Puke for a few minutes. This was after he circumnavigated the Odeon or D2 with a piece of paper in hand with GSH TFK written on it approaching strangers in the bar.[/quote]

surprised you can remember considering you were welded to the bar in coppers that night

Last summer, I worked out that I was standing next to Thrawneen at a bus stop in Donnybrook but didn’t have the courage to introduce myself.

What an odd comment to make

Introducing yourself? You should of got the man’s autograph.

True enough Chewy. I shouldn’t have had to verify anything. Wearing those O’Neills shorts while on holidays was a complete giveaway that it was yourself.

I did actually have a pair of O’Neills togs on for lounging, keen eye on you:p

Mac chatted me up in a midlands pub