TFK degrees of Seperation

I met Kev and Runt when Kev arranged to fight the Dublin Bay Prawn at the North Circular road gate of the Phoenix Park before the Cork-Down All-Ireland final in 2010 with myself and Runt agreeing to act as impartial observers. The Prawn never turned up but the three of us had some most agreeable pre-match pints anyway. Runt posted up a photograph of the event a couple of days later.

What were you doing in Wexford?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON

KIBMAN’s Dad was my teacher.

Ripped the arse out of his trousers trying to play soccer with us one time too.

:clap:

The period september 2009 - march 2010 was a golden age of internetting on here, fellas were forced to emigrate, get married / divorced, fell out with family members, almost lost jobs, incredible stuff

I met Flano one night for pints with Sledgehammer in the Jobstown inn.

I know Mickees uncle

damn fucking right you do, :clap:

I know Shannonsider and Julio Geordio from different walks of life. I organised a game of indoor soccer in Finglas and both of them were there. I think it took them a week or two to work out that they were buddies from TFF. Shannonsider then encouraged me to sign up here

what mode of investiagtion did you use to establish this information over the 14 day period Kerry1891?

He drove myself and Runt to Clonmel one time . Years back.

he was off the road for a while i remember, played against those cunts once, was a FAI junior cup game, horrible bastards

i presume he’s the next fella for a Runt phone call in the middle of the night so,

Could somebody explain the Runt/Kev phonecall episode please?

Would you believe me if I told you the person who made the call was not a forum member at the time but has joined up since?

I rang Kev pretending to be Mike Lowry and asked him to print me up some election posters

I

cant recall that detail mickee. I have some recollection that some discussion around a coursing meeting took place leading to 2 + 2 been put together or perhaps shannonsider made reference here to some magnificient feat of skill he pulled off in an indoor soccer game leading Julio to make the connection.

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 742565, member: 1379”]I

cant recall that detail mickee. I have some recollection that some discussion around a coursing meeting took place leading to 2 + 2 been put together or perhaps shannonsider made reference here to some magnificient feat of skill he pulled off in an indoor soccer game leading Julio to make the connection.[/quote]

Julio Geordio said to me he had played soccer with SS (Julio had met him previously at a match), but that SS hadn’t recognised him. He also informed me that SS was wearing a ridiculous pair of Bermuda shorts while playing.

I in turn knocked a bit of sport out of winding up SS about his shorts as he tried to figure out who the mole was.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 742568, member: 181”]Julio Geordio said to me he had played soccer with SS (Julio had met him previously at a match), but that SS hadn’t recognised him. He also informed me that SS was wearing a ridiculous pair of Bermuda shorts while playing.

I in turn knocked a bit of sport out of winding up SS about his shorts as he tried to figure out who the mole was.[/quote]

I ghost past fellas so fast I hardly see them to be honest.

My shorts are the grandest and I stand over them 100%.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 742568, member: 181”]Julio Geordio said to me he had played soccer with SS (Julio had met him previously at a match), but that SS hadn’t recognised him. He also informed me that SS was wearing a ridiculous pair of Bermuda shorts while playing.

I in turn knocked a bit of sport out of winding up SS about his shorts as he tried to figure out who the mole was.[/quote]

well done The Runt. Sounds like you knocked a bit of sport out of it.