TFK "feedback" thread on big move

When you say back and forward do you mean undo and redo? You can undo with Ctrl + Z. You can redo with Ctrl + Y.

Yes.

I don’t like keyboard shortcuts (they’re not shortcuts) and want the buttons back.

I thought you were better too bud but be like that

what do the people really want?
the board as it was before, worked perfectly fine didnt it with the likes of @Thrawneen regaling everyone on how some slapper picked him up on the footpath and brought him down to the pier in Greystones to suck him off or do we want this new pointless upgrade where you can see a preview of what you are about to post and then you have the likes of @Fagan_ODowd telling yarns about how he went into Supervalu in Sutton and was surprised to find that the plastic bag he had brought with him actually had another plastic bag rolled up inside it.

12 Likes

Cork start a new thread. people try to start a new clare one and no no

OiI can not see anything good WTF was @Rocko doing did he get bored. Its gaa season why wasnt it done

[quote=“Rocko, post:1, topic:20604, full:true”]
I’ve created a few topics with guides on how to find your way around TFK after our big move. See this topic for a list of all the help.

If you have any feedback on this site, or questions then ask away in here. @Bandage and I will be only too glad to help.

[/quote] i beg you @Rocko do something or everyone will go

what is pagination?
why are we even talking about it?
why is the whole reply function screwed up?

fuck this in all fairness, its internet suicide

1 Like

Thread titles and posters names are running off the side of the screen to the right on the mobile site.

Flag button still not working on mobile site (iPhone 5)

What the jaysus. Where’s me bleedin’ avatar gone?

8 Likes

Works just fine on android.

Take your problems elsewhere pal.

Do you not have F1 to be wanking over? Get fucked mate.

Fuck off

:smile:

Useful

@Rocko - can you change the replies so that the default is to include the quoted text when someone replies to a post? Can’t remember if I asked that before.

Replying on a mobile device is a bit painful and I think this small measure would result address most of the gripes of those who dislike the new forum.

I’m also a bit upset that we’re allowing the creators of Discourse to force their view of how people should interact on a forum upon us. I don’t care that they’ve done research and they believe these things lead to better conversation. It all just smacks of big government.

“Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem”.

Not possible buddy.

On a related matter, is it possible to change the default when you press the quote button to only include the text of the one you are replying to, rather than the multi-quote as it currently is (per this post)? I know I can delete the inner quotes myself, but that’s hassle.

That seems more possible. I tried to change that before but failed, miserably. I’ll give it another go though.

3 Likes