:sunglasses:

1 Like

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

A farmeresque backtrack

4 Likes

Farmer doesn’t backtrack, he does climbdowns

:information_source:

I think Farmers trying to communicate with us, is someone down a well?

3 Likes

It’s just an endless list of random statements now. The ability to follow the flow of conversation where some lads to be fair are trying really hard to get into it basically depends on the device you use.

Agree re the pages.
God be with the days where there would be 20 pages of new stuff on a topic all of a sudden and youd read the last 2 pages to decide if it was worth going back thru it all. Rip
Now you just go to the bottom and scroll up the once. There’s nothing worth reading now anyway, and those who have clung on to be dominant now were cunts anyway with not a memorable post between them God help us.
Fucksake even thrawneen is walking. That man is worth 3 or 4 @Fagan_ODowd s at least and you can bet your bottom dollar rocko knows that and that it sickens his hole that he is left with a few jobsworth lick arses running around trying to swat a few wums who are making cunts of them

5 Likes
 This place  is a joke @rocko now waste of time  I gave it a chance  ,😠
1 Like

[quote=“Fagan_ODowd, post:624, topic:20604, full:true”] We can’t quote. Figure out the quote function.

[/quote]

I can figure out the quote function just fine, you fucker. It’s all the retarded cunts that refuse to use it that make the forum unreadable, Without seeing what people are replying to, threads look like a bunch of non-sequitur stand alone comments. I’m sure it’s grand for the cunts with no lives that are on this place round the clock 24/7 and reading stuff in real time, but if you come in at the end of day and try and read a thread, it’s a fucked up pile of shite.

Why not just make quoting the default mode?

7 Likes

:+1: @Balbec

The desktop view is better

:sweat: :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

1 Like

Loads of stupid cunts liking this & that, moaning about this & that & posting pics of their children, dogs or hairstyles is better than TFK?

I thought you were better than that, Joe.

I’m anti-pagination now. Sure you can use your personal settings to have threads open on first unread post and then scroll down in sequence or click on bottom to bring you up to date. This seems the most logical way to get up to speed with a thread. Read all posts since you last read it in order or read the first few, realise they’re boring and skip to the end. Lads want to have to click back through pages while reading posts in the incorrect order. Silly Billys.

1 Like

When you say back and forward do you mean undo and redo? You can undo with Ctrl + Z. You can redo with Ctrl + Y.

Yes.

I don’t like keyboard shortcuts (they’re not shortcuts) and want the buttons back.

I thought you were better too bud but be like that

what do the people really want?
the board as it was before, worked perfectly fine didnt it with the likes of @Thrawneen regaling everyone on how some slapper picked him up on the footpath and brought him down to the pier in Greystones to suck him off or do we want this new pointless upgrade where you can see a preview of what you are about to post and then you have the likes of @Fagan_ODowd telling yarns about how he went into Supervalu in Sutton and was surprised to find that the plastic bag he had brought with him actually had another plastic bag rolled up inside it.

12 Likes

Cork start a new thread. people try to start a new clare one and no no

OiI can not see anything good WTF was @Rocko doing did he get bored. Its gaa season why wasnt it done

[quote=“Rocko, post:1, topic:20604, full:true”]
I’ve created a few topics with guides on how to find your way around TFK after our big move. See this topic for a list of all the help.

If you have any feedback on this site, or questions then ask away in here. @Bandage and I will be only too glad to help.

[/quote] i beg you @Rocko do something or everyone will go