TFK "feedback" thread on big move

what is pagination?
why are we even talking about it?
why is the whole reply function screwed up?

fuck this in all fairness, its internet suicide

1 Like

Thread titles and posters names are running off the side of the screen to the right on the mobile site.

Flag button still not working on mobile site (iPhone 5)

What the jaysus. Where’s me bleedin’ avatar gone?

8 Likes

Works just fine on android.

Take your problems elsewhere pal.

Do you not have F1 to be wanking over? Get fucked mate.

Fuck off

:smile:

Useful

@Rocko - can you change the replies so that the default is to include the quoted text when someone replies to a post? Can’t remember if I asked that before.

Replying on a mobile device is a bit painful and I think this small measure would result address most of the gripes of those who dislike the new forum.

I’m also a bit upset that we’re allowing the creators of Discourse to force their view of how people should interact on a forum upon us. I don’t care that they’ve done research and they believe these things lead to better conversation. It all just smacks of big government.

“Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem”.

Not possible buddy.

On a related matter, is it possible to change the default when you press the quote button to only include the text of the one you are replying to, rather than the multi-quote as it currently is (per this post)? I know I can delete the inner quotes myself, but that’s hassle.

That seems more possible. I tried to change that before but failed, miserably. I’ll give it another go though.

3 Likes

I think I might have sort of successfully achieved this - let me know if it’s not working properly.

Only thing is, when you quote a multi-quote post it will include the text of those previous quotes in your response, it just won’t display anything other than the one you’re replying to when you actually respond. To strip the quotes themselves from the text editor would be far more complicated - and probably beyond me.

I haven’t given up on the auto-quote reply thing. It was @briantinnion’s birthday on Sunday and my gift to him was I spent about 20 minutes seeing if I could figure it out. But it doesn’t look like it’s something I’ll be able to do.

Test…

:+1:

dosent work

thats your problem right there

It does, Michael.