TFK "feedback" thread on big move

i presume this place will be improved in time @Rocko

Do you want to not get emails or do you just not want to get a notification bubble in your notification alerts on the site.

If it’s the former then change the second setting under Email in your preferences so you don’t get notified of replies to your posts.

If you don’t want to be notified at all then change your tracking on the topic from Watching to Tracking (or Regular or Muted).

when did i do that

[quote=“Joe_Player, post:732, topic:20604, full:true”]
when did i do that

[

Facebook better than TFK is what you said Joe.

yes i did iam out of place with all the changes. I stand over that no offence but where has tfk improved.

You are testing my patience, Joe. Fall in sharp.

I want to keep the notifications as they were on the previous site - for where I’m quoted, someone likes, dislikes my posts but not where there are replies to threads which I happened to start which seems to be happening.

do one

1 Like

So, dismiss the topics you don’t want to track any more. Go to Unread and hit dismiss topics to “untrack” those topics. New topics you start will have the same behaviour but you can opt to change them from watch to track (or regular or muted) as you go.

all set for sunday bud

Yes Joe.

This little speech bubble on the bottom left of shot could save the site. Please use it.

(BTW, I see the value of the preview screen now in being able to view the snapshot before replying)

@Rocko when will you be backing out of this pilot so we can go back to normal?

1 Like

Oh really? How come this is only being mentioned now?

Do I need to mention it again seeing as how you failed to use it?

Define normal.

wake me up when this nightmare is over, in over 16 years on the INTERNET I have never seen such a disastrous forum change, pure shite in a bucket so it is

3 Likes

I dropped into Star of the sea church on the way home and lit a candle for the old forum. My hand was trembling with rage as I lit it. I can’t believe what Rocko has done to this place. I don’t know how he sleeps at night.

1 Like

You’d have been better off shoving it up your hole.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Lovely gesture.