TFK "feedback" thread on big move

Thanks Rocko, I hope my prayer is heard and sanity prevails. Just restore the old forum, you know it makes sense.

What’s this Discourse I see when the site was down there for a while.
Are these the snake oil sellers who mugged rocko off when they flogged him this heap of shit?

Snake oil sellers :clap:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7773334?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

1 Like

when are we going back to a proper discussion board? this is the only one on the INTERNET that I now that is like this, pure shite so it is

Why is the desktop view now being forced on mobile?

It’s not doing that for me. Did you switch to desktop and it remembered?

Nope, didn’t switch at all and regardless of what I do I can’t revert back :frowning:

was that a reply to my post?..

Because nothing happens when you select mobile mode or because you can’t access the button?

I had looked at desktop view but maintained Mobile view on my phone. However the desktop view appeared last evening when I used the phone to access tfk. I switched back to mobile.

1 Like

are the likes broken now too @rocko? the only rating option now gone?

Seems so. You can rate, just not displaying who rated. Will take a look later.

2 Likes

Any answer to having a vote on whether to go back to the old forum or not please @Rocko? Asked for it last week

Rocko why is the new site so slow on mobile? Also, as already pointed out , it does not work on 3G either. God I hate it . I hate it so much and now I hate you for doing this.

2 Likes

It is very slow on mobile.
Also if I get notifications the same notifications still appear in my next visit to the site.
Same with the not read circle thing, it doesn’t seem to remember that it has already told me in the previous visit.

What are the positives to this heap of shit again? The preview of your post I suppose and the live notifications?
It’s like leaving the present and going back to 1850 and bringing double glazed windows with you to fit into your tenemant slum with shit flowing out your front door.

I don’t really think this change was a good one.

2 Likes

I’d compare it to Cadbury’s Dairy Milk bars changing to plastic wrapping, mate.

That really shouldn’t happen and I can’t see how it could if you were logged in to the same account both times.

@Rocko are you happy thats. your our cheif i respect you and stand by you

1 Like

The lack of consistency between mobile and desktop formats are infuriating.