TFK "feedback" thread on big move

Another whiny cunt who thinks we give a fuck one month on. Adapt or die.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. It’s not as if we have to learn new skills here. It’s more a case re-remembering the old skills from when the Internet was young and basic, frustrating yes but fuck it it shouldn’t be beyond any of the Lords of the INTERNET who regularly grace these pages.

I switched to desktop view on mobile just there. Fuck its horrendous. How do I switch back? What are these two boxes? Jesus fuck @Rocko.

Also, when I switched to desktop view there was no bar at the top or bottom to get back to the home page.

Switching back is simple, delete your login details. That’ll solve it.

its fucking horrendous what happened here? who signed this off? Garry was it?

2 Likes

You did go awol for a month MBB. @Fitzy is one of the good guys, let him have his opinion.

1 Like

I didnt say he couldnt have his opinion, I just said stop fucking going on with it over and fucking over. Tassotti and the lads are having their fun about it, but fitzy would appear to be serious. Does he want rocko to call round and show him how to use the fucking internet?! Just get the fuck on with it. Jesus christ.

1 Like

Saw the site on a desktop PC for the first time today
:smiley:
Holy shit…what a horrid looking creation.

We must be a laughing stock around the interweb.

It’s absolutely horrendous. The sizing on the screen is way off. On the iPhone when you turn the phone sideways for typing, you can’t see what you’re typing and you seem to have to press reply 2 or 3 times to push it through.

That’s the same on andriod, phone or tablet… you can’t see what you are typing.

Progress, eh.

The site has been pretty slow on IPhone & IPad for a good few days now. Getting tedious. What gives @Rocko?

Can you be more specific? The server should be humming along without a bother.

On the IPad I’m finding threads slow to load, plus editing a post is a nightmare too. Have you deleted the quote bubble?

Just bring back the old forum please Rocko.

1 Like

Why does the new site not work on 3G, mate?

conversations going on and no one can follow them, progress eh? it an absolute load of unusable bollix

4 Likes

New patches of posts very slow to load when scrolling down on the phone (Galaxy S5)

Really getting the hang of this place now. Just after switching to the sideways view for typing and it’s unreal. Never any issues with speed on the iPhone on wifi or 3G, editing a post is dead handy and most of all the elimination of pagination has taken this forum to a higher level that most of us never dreamed of.

7 Likes

:rage: