TFK "feedback" thread on big move

Ah lovely :smiley:

Which ones? The lack of icons in the post editor? Anything else?

The additional novelty smileys as well.

But the icons, especially the quote speech bubble need to be incorporated somehow.

The smileys work - you just need to know the code.

i.e. :wink:

But in general, there should be an improved editor with more icon buttons incorporated (including quote). Just can’t say when.

I’m mobile browsing. When I try to search for something the screen jumps all over the place when I try to click on the topic I want. You might have a look at that when you get a chance @Rocko.

I was in a topic at the time and it may have been trying to bring me to the last read post I had when I opened the thread.

:rollseyes:

Who are you lads replying to?

Would you find out why it happens please?
Ban my other account if its an issue with you and don’t be so snakey about it

@Rocko, I noticed on your celeb couples thread the TFK banner at the top of the page doesn’t follow down the page, maybe something to do with the pictures?

It does for me. Are you on desktop or mobile or tablet? Can you take a screenshot?

Mobile. iPhone.

Interesting: I think it’s just something else I was doing maybe caused that temporarily. If you refresh is it still hidden?

That’s fixed now. Appearance is slightly changed (improved) but it should be working fine.

1 Like

It’s been like that since the thread started if I recall correctly.

Were you on the drop-down search or had you navigated to the full search results page (by hitting ‘more topics’)? I suspect the page was still loading in the background, I’ll see if I can reproduce.

It was the drop down search.

@rocko out of interest, would Saturdays be the slowest day on the board?

As an aside, that random tag suggestions malfunction on the S5/Chrome is still rampant.

Far from it. 797 posts. Top 2% of days in 2015.

This new forum is fantastic. The more I use it, the more awesome new features and deadly little quirks/additions I find. Well done, @Rocko mate. It’s unreal, unbelievable. I’m enjoying the forum now in ways I never thought possible.

1 Like

Search function is better. Big fucking wow.
Can’t access the site on Safari. Impossible on the phone, blank screen. Ignore function gone. Pagination gone. Quotes are a fucking joke. Ratings gone. @Tassotti gone.
It just looks horrendous.
Apart from that, it’s great.

3 Likes