TFK "feedback" thread on big move

I’m starting to think that this isn’t a piss take and this is actually the new permanent site. :worried:

2 Likes

Ya, about 8 I think

Are you talking to me?

@Rocko Can you give @Nembo_Kid The keys to the old gaff and we’ll all fuck off back there before this place hits the rocks.

All 3 of ye would have right craic alright.

1 Like

Jokes over, move on

Fuck off.

You know who’s replying to who now you thick cunt

7 Likes

That’s a clamping

Fran you lickarse cunt, fuck off.

The forum is a heap of shit now and you know it.
Direct me towards the better discussions of recent times there like a good lad. I can’t find any its all one or two comments and on to the next. Plenty lads trying but its not working. I know it and so do you so take your head out of your pal rockos hole for a moment and quit the fawning bullshit.

2 Likes

:taxi:

I’m sitting here like a cunt trying to press buttons to see who is talking to to who and getting nowhere, fuck this pile of shit

@Rocko, when I click on an alert, like someone replying to one of my informative posts, it generally takes me to a previous instance where this poster has replied to one of my informative posts.
Also, in some instances where I click on a previously viewed thread, it does not take me to the new posts (even though I click on the icon with the number of new posts since I last viewed the thread) but to my last post on the thread. Just sayin like…

And when I log in on different devices it doesn’t remember where my last read post is and just brings me back to the last post I read on that particular device. He took something beautiful and he painted it red.

1 Like

this is a pain in the hole

1 Like

What is? What post are you replying to?

Fuck off

ask fran

They’re

about biscuits?