TFK "feedback" thread on big move

Go easy on Johnny beep beep - he has a big holiday coming up.

I passed by the man himself at lunchtime. I said “Hi @Fran”, but I meant to use his real name. He said hello to me too. He was carrying something in a paper type bag, probably his lunch.

1 Like

Great post. Fran was fetching something for rocko no doubt. A dirty magazine I’d say. Good lad Fran.

3 Likes

good lad fran, make the tea like a good lad

6 Likes

Johnny beep beep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great to see you today mate

1 Like

:flushed:

A dirty magazine, how did you guess?

@Rocko please rename this thread to remove the feedback part which implies you are taking on board criticism. Suggestions for the new title;

Paginate or fuck off
It might be shit but at least the search function works
Who are you talking to?

3 Likes

Where is this discussed?

1 Like

Across multiple threads, pal… it’s probably harder to avoid it than find it.

Two sugars Fran and wipe the bossmans tool there while your at it.

Good lad.

@Rocko your as democratic as the cunts in Brussels, it’s clear as day this new site is a load of shite and shapeshifters like Bandage and Fagan aren’t being honest about it.

There is absolutely no flow to conversation anymore, You’ve turned this place into a heap of shite. Be the bigger man, admit you were wrong and all will be forgiven.

2 Likes

You thought this was a democracy? What on earth gave you that idea? I’ve a great idea for anyone who doesn’t want to post here any more.

3 Likes

Fagan I dowd will be along shortly kid to rally the troops in response by posting a smiley version of a fucking dustbin lorry or something equally nonsensical, as only the cunt can.
No doubt rocko and Fran are pissing themselves at the japery of it. That’s what this place has become.

1 Like

Did I hit a nerve pal?, were you not looking for suggestions a few weeks ago before the "BIG"move?

If my memory serves me right did you not except that abolishing ratings was not a popular change by the general population on here?

I don’t recall looking for suggestions mate. I told people we’d be moving. I even said a few of the less cultured posters wouldn’t respond well to the move.

I accepted that abolishing ratings was not a popular change. And yet I went ahead and did it. How utterly undemocratic. Well next time I call around to your place looking for a vote in a forum competition feel free to tell me to take a hike. Weirdo.

1 Like

Ouch.

2 Likes

Weirdo :smile:

If you can’t take constructive criticism on board pal it says more about you to be honest.

2 Likes

Did you catch your penis in a zip?

No, did you?

1 Like