TFK "feedback" thread on big move

Wahey

I think this thread has served its purpose* and run its course so I’m closing it.

By all means post feedback in a new thread or wherever you want if you have suggestions or comments or want to ask about possibilities or features. Moaning or “joking” about the replies has rapidly become the most stale and unimaginative banter conceivable (clue: if HBV can engage on your level of humour then you’re likely operating on the wrong level) and said attempts at wit may well be dungeoned.

*its purpose may or may not have been to inflate posting stats in the first few days after the switch.

4 Likes

Hey BT

You may have noticed that you can now quote reply more easily on the mobile.

As well as the old highlight text and hit quote reply method…

…you can now just hit reply and then hit a new little button to add formatting or insert the message you are replying to.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: are we moving again?

1 Like

This progress button thing down the bottom:

is soon to be no more. To be replaced with a much lovelier progress indicator on the right hand side, like so:

Jaysus that looks unreal Rocko.

1 Like

You mean a scrollbar? MS had that in the 90s (1990s)

Is that going to take up a 1/3 of the width of the screen? and 90% of us on mobiles… Great stuff.

No it’s not a scrollbar. Your browser already has one of those.

No, it will just sit nicely in the right “gutter” where we currently have whitespace and won’t feature on mobile.

1 Like

When’s it being launched?

I only use the site on mobile Rocko, did you ever think about that?

This had been specifically designed to exclude you.

12 Likes

You are in great form the last two days.

:grin:

Thanks for finally taking on my advice to stop fucking changing the place.

Edit @rocko: By the way the banner has disappeared again. It’s all white now. What did I tell you???

Thanks for the NEW dazzling board @Rocko . I wasn’t really thinking of closing my eyes tonight.

That’s funny