TFK "feedback" thread on big move

@Rocko, anything interesting on PM since the move or is it the usual shite from @TreatyStones, @caoimhaoin, @ChocolateMice and the likes?

I only wear tracksuit pants pal.

What makes you think I can’t take it on board?

Have a look at the list of names who are making such constructive criticism.

You’re a weirdo if you ever thought TFK was a democracy. It’s a forum. And, childish as it might seem, it’s not your forum. It’s mine (and @Bandage’s). I’m all too happy to get feedback. It’s wonderful. Your feedback now is boring. It’s been said before. It’s no longer relevant. It’s cranky and it’s a touch odd. If you want to post here then do so. If you don’t, then don’t.

If we had a vote would people vote to have post ratings? Probably. Would those people then go and write some code to add them to the forum? Unlikely I’m thinking. Same on quoting in replies. On pages I doubt most members would vote to return to pages.

In any event the solution to any of these functional problems is quite simple:

• Ask if it’s possible. If it is, I’m happy to think about adding it.
  • If it’s not but it’s a dealbreaker for you then go and learn ruby on rails and write the code yourself. Or head over to freelancer.com or somewhere and pay someone to write the code for you. Then submit a pull request to github to get the source code updated.
  • If it’s not a dealbreaker for you then maybe consider whether you should still be complaining about something that can’t be fixed and that you won’t pay to have fixed.

If you want this forum to be a democracy then I’m perfectly happy to sell you a share at a competitive price.

3 Likes

+1…

Thanks for the support pal

As valid as your points are above pal, you need “uncultured” posters as you put it or this place would be finished.

Do what you want pal, it’s your site, it’s a shame is all as for me it was a lot better before and there are some good lads on here.

The bossman doesn’t like it up hin.

1 Like

The writing was on the wall when this forum voted yes.

Just the usual lads asking me for advice really. Nothing unusual anyway.

2 Likes

JBM seems to have taken some of it on board anyway pal fairplay.

We’ll he had the humility to listen to someone anyway. And more power to him. He deserves the plaudits if they are successful.

Too many ignorant know it alls out there who would nearly rather lose than listen to someone else.

Agreed to be fair to JBM the sweeper is hard to stomach at times, he is reaping the rewards for it now though… If their is a true gentleman in the GAA it would be JBM.

Ye’ve every chance against Galway, and if ye win that ye will have the momentum to give Tipp a right game.

who is talking to who here?

1 Like

@The_Most_Infamous has made a country cunt of himself here. #rockosbitch

Apology to Rocko required from him alright.

and delete

He had Rocko stage 5 rattled, and he was barely trying.

Here’s some feedback. Shove it up your cunt you prick. Unbelievable you are doing this to us

4 Likes

It had to be said.

What is it to you @Carryharry, are you out of weed?

you skinny brown nose hippy cunt.

1 Like