TFK gaming thread

I’m still trying to get to the shingle in Allied Assault. :frowning:

I got Modern warfare along with the ps3 last night, so started on that.
Pretty good.

Modern Warfare or modern warfare 2 ? MW2 is excellent

Black ops, like all other CODs started you off with guns like a 3 round burst m16 which is really just a signal flare for your emeny, or a submachine gun that is useless beyond 20 feet. It’s tough going.

Art, what level did you finish on last night? You were around 8 when I left.
I need 1 hour after xbox multiplayer to calm down. If I go straight to bed I can hear morters and choppers etc etc…

Yours etc,
GSH.

FFS!!

:rolleyes:

Modern Warfare 2.
To be honest I have it set to the easiest level and seems to be overly generous in terms of taking punishment, so I may restart it tonight and move up a notch.

Last one of these type games I played was MOH on the laptop.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 533036”]
Modern Warfare 2.
To be honest I have it set to the easiest level and seems to be overly generous in terms of taking punishment, so I may restart it tonight and move up a notch.

Last one of these type games I played was MOH on the laptop.[/quote]

And you call yourself a nerd :rolleyes:

You can be a nerd in many other ways than gaming.
I would consider gamers to be the knackers of the nerd world.

What? Never heard about that.
€6 per online game.
Like each time you play it online it is €6 or just an upfront charge to unlock the online features of a game.

Either way it doesn’t make sense.
They’d be better served filling online loading screens with advertisements given the billions of online hours that people play these games for and keep the games free.

got to level 10 gsh so no more softcore for me. was fairly annoyed with the spawns and the problems with matchmaking tbh. ill give hardcore a go tonight

cld, its a new thing from ms and ea. if you buy fifa 11 or moh 2nd hand you have to buy online access for a one off 6 quid. makes a mockery of paying for xbl

Only got to play this for about 40mins online last night but what a multiplayer experience,can’t wait to get the attack dogs killstreak the map goes into pure chaos when those bad boys are unleashed! :lol:

fucking hate those bastard hounds

runt, did you play the no russian level on mw2 ?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 533042”]
fucking hate those bastard hounds

runt, did you play the no russian level on mw2 ?
[/quote]A level for the cold blooded,ruthless killer inside us all! :clap:

Where you get the kill all the people in the train station?
I did indeed.

I mowed them down. I particularly enjoyed finishing off the wounded.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 533044”]
Where you get the kill all the people in the train station?
I did indeed.

I mowed them down. I particularly enjoyed finishing off the wounded.
[/quote]You mean the airport Runt! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was wondering what the planes were doing at the train station alright. :smiley:

How do they know if it is 2nd hand or not?

you enter a code that comes with the game first time you play online. if the code has already been entered you have to buy access with xbl points. borrow a mates fifa 11 or moh and youll see.

god i love going postal on the no russian level

I felt it was bad form of them to shoot me at the end.
I wasn’t really expecting it.

its the justin mccarthy feeling runt

Can you get pirate* games for the PS3 or is it a whole world of hassle?**

• including a link to the Pirates of the Caribbean game will not be classified as either funny or helpful
    ** a whole world of hassle is anything beyond downloading an ISO and burning it to disk.