TFK gaming thread

Sounds like a problem with the disk.

I think the XBOX has a built in anti-homo system

Say it to my face ya short little cunt.

I hope I am never in the position where that is possible.

will bring it back I guess. No marks on this disk. Have the xbox vertical - would that make any difference?

:smiley:

Maybe put on Bandageā€™s goalie gloves and see if it works then. Might not detect the homoness through the manly Nike fibres.

dont worry runt, youll need to grow at least a foot for that to happen.

Clarkey, is the tv hd equipped ?

that happened on mine at times too. annoying as had to do the whole scene over. just had to take out the disk, give it a quick wipe and put it back in. worked alright then. I usually have the box horizontal too.

Iā€™d say it is. Itā€™s a snazzy enough yoke. One of the extensions is HDMI - would that have anything to do with it?

Replaced the game at lunch there anyway.

If anybody wants to add me on Xbox Live feel free. My name is CLARKEYTHECAT and Iā€™m really sound.

could be the hdmi cable is set to tv rather than hdtv which can freeze or reset xbox

Nah, Iā€™ not using the HDMI as far as Iā€™m aware, itā€™s just an unused port on the telly.

Wait a minute. That was a fake Castro.

You dodged his friend request there Foley, add him, donā€™t be mean. I see you were getting hammered by Bayern in FIFA yesterday.

Clarkey Iā€™d strongly advise you to use the HDMI port, just buy a cheap HDMI cable. Itā€™s very hard to read whatā€™s on screen if youā€™re not using HD.

Whatever tinhead. Feedthepony was on to me, disgusted at how shite you are at Madden.

Maybe. Who needs to read when youā€™ve got a machine gun though.

Bang bang.

ive no problem adding clarkey as long as he doesnt invite me to dinner.

Not worried about that hammering tinnion. You must have been jealous seeing that score and knowing you wouldnt be able to do it yourself.

New maps out today on black ops.

I tried setting up an online game yesterday against one mate. Not as easy as I thought it should be. We gave up in the end. The headset wouldnā€™t work. Is the one that comes with the Xbox gash or would it be because of the broadband or what?

the headset that comes with the xbox isnt that bad, could you hear the other lad on the headset ?

Yeah we were chatting briefly then it jus knocked itself off. Quite frustrating.

Anyone got the new map pack for Black ops yet?