TFK gaming thread

ah yes, the famous “i fucking shot him twenty times and he turned around and shot me once and im dead” :wink:

gman, runt, are you getting the first shot in ? if so youd be better off in hardcore. just piggyback in with one of your friends who has unlocked it. or if you want to rank up quickly play headquarters. the m16 is the best gun starting off as it doesnt have much recoil in the 3 round burst

Indeed Art, exactly my point when defending the venerable M16 from it’s detractors. The 3 round burst does require some getting used to if you’re a full-clip-per-target kinda player. But the significantly lower recoil means you can get as much or more from the 3 round burst with the M16. The long range accuracy is quite good also and a kill at the range where the target is just about visible is feasible.

Domination is another good game for points earning.

oh what id give a SCAR or ASR in black ops. have steyr at the mo pretending im in the irish army :slight_smile:

Hey, it’s a noisy game so perhaps there’s a Deafness Compensation challenge for the Steyr.

Just because I operate a shoot first ask questions later policy, doesn’t mean I am going out to shoot my team. I have had too many deaths were I waited a milisecond to see it if was a team mate only to be shot. So its shoot first and ask questions later, unless its Art and then its just shoot. :smiley:

im sure i have a video of you on my halo fileshare spinning and firing wildly and massacring your own team :wink:

my own favourite was getting devil with a throwing knife shortly after mw2 came out

[quote=“artfoley, post: 533081”]fifa is worth a go gman. better than pes at this stage. who do you have for bb and are you running wirelessly?
[/quote]
Bought both-still think pes is better

imho the last good pes was 06, i think adriano was on te cover. i downloaded the demo for the new one and wasnt particularly impressed. the camera was very annoying too

always find though that demos are usually pretty shit and not a proper indicator of the game. have the PES 10, but might get the latest one second hand somewhere.

Demo was shit-always is. PES 06 was the last good one alright.
2011 is much better than the last few years. Took me a while to get a hang of the new passing system. FIFA for me is too much of a kid’s game.

That’s the good thing about renting games. Demos become pointless. You can try it before you buy. Yes it makes it a little more expensive as you are adding the rental but it’ll be worth it overall as you will avoid buying the dud ones.

new pes is atough game but such makes iot all the more rewarding when you get good at it…

I’m fairly addicted to this at the moment :frowning:

The Call of Duty franchise have fairly kicked the shit out of Medal of Honor in fairness. I haven’t played an fps regularly in a long, long time. Are there any decent ones that would run on a laptop? Modern Warfare would presumably melt my machine.

What’s the best gun to use in Black Ops?

a spud gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qi1JlWCZWc

Bought an xbox today and got to the part in c of d where Castro kidnaps you. Then the screen went white and froze. Is this usual? Something wrong with the xbox or the game or what? Also why is the gamertag ClarkeyCat gone? I could have someone charged with impersonating me.

Are you playing it on that shite tv in your living room?

No I bought a 19 inch flat philips yoke. Can navigate around the dashboard fine but it’s crashed now when I tried to play the game again. Black screen this time.