TFK Hated Brands Thread

I am the Hunter Stockton Thompson of the civil service.

When the going gets weird, the weird turns pro.

Don’t be ridiculous.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 822865, member: 1796”]They look fucking retarded, but so do the window lickers that wear them. You glue sniffing cunt.

‘classic look’ :rolleyes: the acne on your face wont be long taking from it
[/quote]
I bet you like when the backs of your Hilfiger jeans wear away enough so that the front sits comfortably over the front of your shiny brown slip-ons. You fat arsed beer gut cunt.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 822852, member: 1796”]See No.2

.[/quote]

Apologies Mark.

Mr Kipling

Harvey Norman

Nike
O’ Neills

Sky. Believe in better, George hook, harry redknapp, ridiculous hype

What’s wrong with Mr Kipling? His French Fancies are terrific.

Jack Wills. “exceedingly British”

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 823158, member: 273”]Nike
O’ Neills[/quote]
Nike yes.

O’Neill’s no.

NescafĂ©. It’s not coffee.

Gold Blend, fuck off.

Daddy’s Sauce.

It just sounds wrong on so many levels.

The Dancing baby brand. A vile and cynical attempt to package a horse murdering, human faeces eating, sexual assailant as a likeable Muldoon. At least with the larry Murphy brand you know what you are getting.

Too rich for my liking, in fact it was those French fancies that made me think of the brand, the wife is addicted to them.

lonsdale.

pure chav.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 823217, member: 183”]Nike yes.

O’Neill’s no.[/quote]

Have you ever dealt with O Neills Sid?

Notwithstanding their utter ignorance and dreadful business approach and disgraceful monopoly in GAA, they should be banned from calling themselves Irish. They are no more Irish than Armani is.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 823299, member: 273”]Have you ever dealt with O Neills Sid?
[/quote]
I once bought a couple of jerseys from the clearance section upstairs in their shop off the Long Mile Road.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 823299, member: 273”]Have you ever dealt with O Neills Sid?

Notwithstanding their utter ignorance and dreadful business approach and disgraceful monopoly in GAA, they should be banned from calling themselves Irish. They are no more Irish than Armani is.[/quote]

Kev, i dont know how long it is since you dealt with O’Neills, but any time i have had to deal with them in a personal capacity or on behalf of the club they have been very affable.