TFK Hated Brands Thread

Budweiser.

tesco

Comments so far:

• Tremendous call on Pringles.
  • Terrible call on Cons.
  • Good call on Toyota. They go around calling themselves ‘the best built cars in the world’, as if that has been verified or something. They also had some big fuck up a couple of years back where they had to recall a pile of them yet they are saying the ‘best built’ shite again. Their cars are also as boring as fuck.

I hate brands that use kids lor puppies in their advertising. Aldi for instance. And Andrex. Fuck off - we are not that simple so as to fall for your attempt to make us go ‘ah that’s cute’. Although maybe some are.

:clap:

+1. Utter piss water. Beer for people who don’t like the taste of beer.

Detest the cunts. In one of their shops today at the self-serve-had to wait about 5 minutes for one of their mutants to come along and verify that, yes, I had brought my own bag. Fuck off home ye dirty cunts.

Pepsi.

Brennans Bread ( The White sliced pan esp ).

“King of Beers”

Fuck off.

Pot Noodle.

Sophis

Can’t believe it took me this long to think of it: I fuckin hate Starbucks.

I like a frappucino from time to time but i detest paying about 4.fuckin70 for it.

Chevrolet, and this has nothing to do with their association with Manchester United. Their vehicles look like Jabba the Hutt dressed up in a Darth Vader costume. I generally hate cars and car drivers in general but seriously, the fucking state of these things is an embarrassment to even look at.

The British and Irish Lions.

Cons

:confused: :rolleyes:

I think their coffee is shit but then I don’t drink any of that shit with whipped cream or syrup in it. They actually slightly burn all their coffee when roasting to get a consistent taste.

Apart from that though they’re fairly cunts of a company. They’ve had bad environmental impact but more importantly they have only just begun paying lip service to buying fair trade coffee. Coffee is generally produced by pretty poor people and is the second largest commodity in the world. Starbucks buy one third of all the coffee produced in the world and have contributed significantly to keeping the prices low. Anyway fuck Starbucks.

Edit: cool name though.

Kelloggs

Products filled with sugar and salt.

Also so powerful that they have convinced the gullible public that you should eat cereal every morning for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Nike

Can’t stand it.