TFK Hated Brands Thread

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 823521, member: 686”]Kelloggs

Products filled with sugar and salt.

Also so powerful that they have convinced the gullible public that you should eat cereal every morning for breakfast. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Or a healthy cereal bar if youre on the run…

Microsoft

Bud Light is class though. Can’t play beer pong with anything less.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Evileye, post: 823523, member: 1564”]Nike

Can’t stand it.[/quote]

I’m not too fond of their sweatshop usage but I really like their products. Those Bangladeshi peasants produce great quality, stylish goods which last for a hell of a long time. My running shoes are the €55 “waffle-iron” trainers from the late 70s and they piss all over any of these high-falutin newer running shoes any day.

It’s a controversial statement but my bread of choice for a nice big fry-up would be Brennan’s white sliced pan with a bit of butter on it.

Dont think we ever had brennans in the house, would have been a proponent of Irish pride or pat the baker due to local bakery being affiliated with such.

Try not to eat white bread any more but love it with fry up.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 823543, member: 348”]

Try not to eat white bread any more but love it with fry up.[/quote]

It’s the only time I’d eat it also. Anyone who opts for soda bread or whathaveyou is only codding themselves. Brenanns Batch is decent too, the long slices of bread allowing for a large volume of fry-up to be inserted and folded over with ease.

Ok ill reluctantly admit there running gear is ok. I still hate Nike tho overall!

Hollister / Abercrombie & Fitch / American Eagle.

Apparently their revenues are being hit significantly as “the yoof” move on to other brands .

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 823543, member: 348”]Dont think we ever had brennans in the house, would have been a proponent of Irish pride or pat the baker due to local bakery being affiliated with such.

Try not to eat white bread any more but love it with fry up.[/quote]

White bread is great for after training snack. The sugar in it (usually bad for you) is digested much better after hard training and aids recovery.

Hard trainin i get.

I think you inform the WHO of the aids cure you have stumbled upon.