TFK Hurling team of the last 20 years - Full Forward

Snigger

His heart went out to Waterford in fairness.

Look it, they won the last two All Ireland’s, they deserve respect

No it was close enough

Hot n cold

The Dow is a good sub in fairness, wasn’t able for it as a starter

He’s got savage good deli etiquette though

Too much girth.

Limerick did all they could to accommodate those three goals.

He was well able for it in 2014 when he stuck 2-09 past Tipp in Thurles.

That was years ago ffs.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

1 goal from play

Nailed a monster free late on from inside his own half as well I think. From what I remember he started wing forward and had little impact aside from placed balls before being shifted into full and bagging the goal.

Tipp utterly collapsed that second half. Kieran Bergin gave away the most idiotic free of all time when attempting to do a double fist pump after winning a free out and ended up throwing his hurley. Free was reversed and Limerick got a point. Summed Tipp up in the last 20 minutes of that match

They’re still banging on about that Dowling mishit as the greatest score of all time.
I suppose they’ve had little to cheer about for the last two generations.

Well time for lads to be heading back to work

Shur that was the pressure being applied by Limerick more so than a collective brain fart by the Tipp players.

As much as some fellas like to scoff at Dowling, he consistently comes up with big moments in big games, and consistently scores goals that pretty much no other player can score, apart maybe from canning. Again apart maybe from canning, I wouldn’t trade him for any other player to take a difficult free or stand over a penalty to decide a game.

Not as much as Dowling loves scoffing himself

Breaking news,

I firmly believe my daughter is the greatest living child in the world.

1 Like