TFK in a Nutshell

A thread to post things that are textbook tfk.

This a belter of the genre. TFK in a nutshell

5 Likes

A lad posting about having a dose of the shits while at the same time posting about a bowl of chowder he’s eating.

25 Likes

Eaten. It was lovely. Id higjly recommend it when you’re out for a potter down the town.

A fella posting an article about Russia proposing fake talks in bad faith as evidence Russia wants peace talks.

Lads carrying their petty squabbles into multiple threads is prime tfk.

13 Likes

Its like having a second wife, bringing up old shit out of context just to be a bitch.

I’m right, whether you like it or not. It doesn’t matter if there’s a shedfull of contradictory evidence to my opinion - I’m right - so there.

1 Like

It’s all a cod.

1 Like

Masters of whataboutery

1 Like

Masters of whataboutery*

Also applicable to this thread

1 Like

Fellas hounding and goading a poster they disagree with about how shit his life is, his inability to get a job, his laziness, his failures with women, calling him a sexual deviant and then writing genuinely empathetic posts when he reveals he has mental and physical health problems.

6 Likes

FOAD

1 Like

I’d say @Arthur is new enough here.

Is anybody really new?

I was more or less expanding on your band of toxic brothers post. It sums up tfk better than anything. Cheasty is well able to dish it out but the lip he has taken in return is something serious too. Lovely comments in reply to him on the suicide thread too then though.

2 Likes

This place is about throwing as many dunts as you can into lads. Sometimes you can over dunt but youre never dunting to do serious damage, we all have to get up in the morning etc etc… But you can’t back down from a dunt either or you manliness (or them/they-liness) will be called into question.
When the dunting stops 99% are happy to shake hands and move on. But It’s the 1% we all really enjoy on here tho .

5 Likes

Fuck up

3 Likes

It was with you in mind i typed the over dunting. @backinatracksuit absolutely flattened you with his rocher comments.

Being an UUCOAM for years but it’s alright because I’m down.