TFK Injury List- Roll Call

And FYI a lot of lower back pain problems caused by weak lower abdominals and or hip inflexibility

FYI a lot of problems are caused by being a soft cunt

Whatā€™s the solution?

Quest Bars and Coconut oil, lots of coconut oil

Both knees are fucked, cartilage has significantly worn away behind both caps.
Me running nowadays is hilarious to look at but not to do. Stairs are a challenge. Long journies sitting down are a right cunt.
Groins a bit sore after the hurling blitz last weekend too.

Core exercises and a hip and glute strengthening programme. But if youā€™re in agony every few weeks, surgery. Any lad on here who is in pain and hasnt got an MRI to see whats really up is just wasting his own time.

Yes especially in the lower abdominal area.

As mentioned on the other Injuries thread (no need for that clown @Mark Renton to set up this one), whatever way I moved worsened the existing but previously unknown impingement issue. Thereā€™s some floating/damaged tissue there and heā€™d remove that when doing the procedure to make the ball fit neatly into the socket. You probably need some similar clean up operation to prevent the hip from buckling/catching.

fuck thatā€¦not a chance iā€™m going getting an operationā€¦had it at least 15 years so iā€™ll carry onā€¦it only turns bad the odd time tooā€¦i used to get a massage before matches when it was bad and it would be fine after that ā€¦thatw oudl lead me to believe its nothing more than damaged tissue that can massaged out of the wayā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œPiles Hussain, post: 975749, member: 363ā€]Both knees are fucked, cartilage has significantly worn away behind both caps.
Me running nowadays is hilarious to look at but not to do. Stairs are a challenge. Long journies sitting down are a right cunt.
Groins a bit sore after the hurling blitz last weekend too.[/QUOTE]
Get your blood tested for ferritin.

Iā€™m intrigued. Sell me on the idea.

Pat Tobin was full of the stuff

This is for reserach purposesā€¦ the other one was for the likes of Chewy to log paper cuts.

[QUOTE=ā€œcorner back, post: 975727, member: 1572ā€]sore back every morning when I get up, eases off during the day.
Definitely seem to be caused by running.
Should probably do core exercises but donā€™t know much about them bar the plank[/QUOTE]

PM me you email address and Iā€™ll send you on some Pilates exercises for core

My ferritin levels are off the charts, shown up in a recent blood test, have to get blood taken off starting in a few weeks time

Send that on to my work email address too please, Fran.

2 herniated discs

Gout in the big toe, left foot

I have so many email addresses for you, pal. Youā€™ll have clarify which one

I forgot to mention I have ITB syndrome in the right knee. No long distance running for me. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever mentioned it on this site before.

Canā€™t believe youā€™ve never mentioned this before, this changes everything