TFK Injury List- Roll Call

You’re a young man. No amount of wear and tear should have you in that state that young. If you have a severe overload of ferritin it gets stored everywhere including the joints. Wherever it gets stored it causes mayhem and if it is stored in the joints it destroys the cartilage. It is a condition almost unique to the Irish so it often gets mis diagnosed abroad. If you get it young a lot of the damage can be reversed. If not you’re fucked basically. So it’s worth ruling it out as a cause.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 975810, member: 110”]2 herniated discs

Gout in the big toe, left foot[/QUOTE]
The gout is from the ferritin.

No big deal. Well worth doing.

I just tweeted it to you, bud.

That’s what I was thinking myself, codeine relieves the pain but I can’t do any exercising which is not good for my figure

Fagan is on the ball here

Gout usually caused by uric acid crystals in joints which often result from living the high life.

Overload of ferritin - haemachromatosis - causes a build up of a different but similar type of crystals causing pain in small joints.

@Fran, you’ll be a new man after the blood letting!

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 975880, member: 1572”]Fagan is on the ball here

Gout usually caused by uric acid crystals in joints which often result from living the high life.

Overload of ferritin - haemachromatosis - causes a build up of a different but similar type of crystals causing pain in small joints.

@Fran, you’ll be a new man after the blood letting![/QUOTE]

That’s what I’m hoping!

I’ve been supposed to get tested for that haemachromatosis as it runs in the family. Haven’t got around to it yet.

Ffs do it before you are bollixed.

Fuxake, this has to be the largest aggregation of fucking pussies on the whole internet. Are ye all 85 years old or what in the name of fuck?
Man up to fuck.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 975959, member: 1503”]Fuxake, this has to be the largest aggregation of fucking pussies on the whole internet. Are ye all 85 years old or what in the name of fuck?
Man up to fuck.[/QUOTE]
Fuck off.

hold in there lads…my father has pretty bad parkinsons for 10 years now and refuses point blank to give up golf…when he starts lining up a put now I actually have to wipe my eyes because the vision of his hands gets so blurred. But he doesn’t give a fuck…and can still take the money…mind you giving him a hot cup of tea is a different matter entirely

I also had an aunt with dementia, she passed away last year @ 94 year of age, one of her last acts was to call around to her siblings (my father being one of them) claiming another sister was dead…she eventually got the sister who she was claiming was dead, to tell he she was dead, and that sparked another series of bizarre phone calls from that sister claiming she was still alive…it was a very emotional and confusing 30mins or so but ended up well as they all chipped in and flew another different sister back from the USA and had a re-union simply because they were all still alive…2 have since passed on

A cunt of disease my grandmother had it a long time before passing at only 63,have a huge respect for those who suffer from it they are tough as nails mentally.

I had a match on Tuesday night and got an awful cramp in my foot a couple of hours afterwards. Normally don’t suffer too much with cramp but it was cramped up again throughout the day Wednesday and yesterday. Woke me about 4 or 5 times in the night last night. Foot isn’t sore to the touch or anything like that.

Did this ever happen anyone else?Have the feeling that it may not be a cramp and could be a trapped nerve or something

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 976036, member: 1137”]I had a match on Tuesday night and got an awful cramp in my foot a couple of hours afterwards. Normally don’t suffer too much with cramp but it was cramped up again throughout the day Wednesday and yesterday. Woke me about 4 or 5 times in the night last night. Foot isn’t sore to the touch or anything like that.

Did this ever happen anyone else?Have the feeling that it may not be a cramp and could be a trapped nerve or something[/QUOTE]
Whatever you do don’t wank unless your feet are firmly on the ground… a foot curler while lying down could end you.

I’m trying to avoid coming across as a cunt here but saying that people who have pariksons are tough as nails mentally is a bit of a stretch. They can’t all have the same outlook.

Why are you not following me on twitter?

Done.

I’ve also poked you on Tinder.

After eating a feed of Liver there recently I didn’t feel right for 3 days after it. Was this due to iron overload? (I don’t think the liver was dodgy).