TFK International Business Travel Thread

The Austrians are well able so send a lad to the showers.

1 Like

On route to the backwater

do you like that laptop? I donā€™t like not having the mousepad dead centre

Got it for the numbers keypad on the side, hard to conduct #business on the hoof without it. You wouldnā€™t even notice the position, just lay it down left of centre.

Ideal for a left footer in fairness.

7 Likes

I never even noticed it tbh

Phileas @locke currently on a sulky making his way through the Albanian countryside to meet a man with a moped and two chickens in a cage.

19 Likes

Back in Cork gulping down noodles that one of the kids didnā€™t eat for their lunch. So Iā€™m worse off than you described.

3 Likes

Sure youd only a salad for the dinner last night what could you expect?

Had a fine feed this morning in the business lounge in VIE though in fairness. Best lounge by a mile that I frequent.

Depending on where your transferring from and to (gate wise) you could go through that time fairly fast in Schiphol.

Tanzanian cuisine leaves a lot to be desired alright. Myself and the missus picked up a bug there and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been fully right since

Wasnā€™t worth the ever increasing anxiety on the flight there. 15 mins late and youā€™re sleeping on a bench for the day. Got awful sick from.malawi a few months back. Properly stone weight loss two weeks of antibiotics and off work job :face_vomiting:
Donā€™t mind the taste, itā€™s the hygiene.

Best airport to fly home out of london lads? Stsying in central london. London city too expensive

Heathrow, then Gatwick, then Stansted or Luton.

1 Like

Stansted.

2 Likes

You could get the train to Manchester and fly from there.
The train isnā€™t all that expensive :wink: if thatā€™s the concern.

3 Likes

Do a @locke on it and get the train to Holyhead and sail home.

Iā€™m currently aboard EI61 en route to San Francisco. Modern technology is great.

2 Likes

Heathrow. Lots of flights. Never let me down. City airport - great if it works but Iā€™ve had too many flights cancelled or delayed there to use it again

Itā€™s all about Mac :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

God be with the days when we didnt have his transatlantic thoughts livestreamed

8 Likes