TFK International Business Travel Thread

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt Bandage. The importance of the UK to Ireland can never be underestimated, this link remains strong thanks to frontier men such as yourself.

Not just that but London is very often the venue for stakeholder discussions related to projects based further afield in the elite project financing circles I move in.

[quote=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 888401, member: 2272ā€]Leaving a meeting room overlooking Empire State Building to go to a meeting on Wall Street.

I will be off the clock by 6pm this evening. Cannot come too soon.[/quote]

it has to be noted that ulterior did not say he left a meeting. he said he left a meeting room.

he is clearly a cleaner in the empire state with a job interview for similar duties on wall street

@twiceasnice97 , heads upā€¦going from scarriff into tuamgraney for petrol doesnā€™t count an international business travel on the internet

[quote=ā€œtwiceasnice97, post: 888662, member: 1061ā€]it has to be noted that ulterior did not say he left a meeting. he said he left a meeting room.

he is clearly a cleaner in the empire state with a job interview for similar duties on wall street[/quote]
Those water cooler cups donā€™t restock themselves

only a wage slave drives a petrol car these days.

those of us out on the coal face rebuilding businesses and dragging the country up of the floor a euro at a time are in diesel cars.

[quote=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 888401, member: 2272ā€]Leaving a meeting room overlooking Empire State Building to go to a meeting on Wall Street.

I will be off the clock by 6pm this evening. Cannot come too soon.[/quote]

Get yourself down to the Old Homestead Steakhouse before you leave. Tell them briantinnion sent you. Then go to the rooftop at the Gansevoort, ogle at all the models and try and work out which ones are high class hookers.

New York City :clap: :clap:

[quote=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 888707, member: 6ā€]Get yourself down to the Old Homestead Steakhouse before you leave. Tell them briantinnion sent you. Then go to the rooftop at the Gansevoort, ogle at all the models and try and work out which ones are high class hookers.

New York City :clap: :clap:[/quote]

Great memories of one of my 3-week business trips in New York some years back. :clap:

Just reboarded the flight here in Berlin after the pilot backed the first plane into the grass verge (my least favourite grass verge @Bandage) and got stuck in the snowy muck! If this was in Ireland thereā€™d be a tribunal whereas the German folk are just having a good laugh about it.

Iā€™m up since 04:30 and wonā€™t arrive at my hotel in Saarbrucken until about 01:00. Up again then for an early meeting. Iā€™m going to be bolloxed tomorrow.

[quote=ā€œFran, post: 891124, member: 110ā€]Just reboarded the flight here in Berlin after the pilot backed the first plane into the grass verge (my least favourite grass verge @Bandage) and got stuck in the snowy muck! If this was in Ireland thereā€™d be a tribunal whereas the German folk are just having a good laugh about it.

Iā€™m up since 04:30 and wonā€™t arrive at my hotel in Saarbrucken until about 01:00. Up again then for an early meeting. Iā€™m going to be bolloxed tomorrow.[/quote]

Best of luck tomorrow, pal. You certainly possess the nous and savvy to overcome such upheaval and not let it adversely affect your meeting.

Cheers mate, your support means a lot to me.

The camaraderie between international business travellers on this thread can only be matched by the British Darts Organisation.

[quote=ā€œFran, post: 891124, member: 110ā€]Just reboarded the flight here in Berlin after the pilot backed the first plane into the grass verge (my least favourite grass verge @Bandage) and got stuck in the snowy muck! If this was in Ireland thereā€™d be a tribunal whereas the German folk are just having a good laugh about it.

Iā€™m up since 04:30 and wonā€™t arrive at my hotel in Saarbrucken until about 01:00. Up again then for an early meeting. Iā€™m going to be bolloxed tomorrow.[/quote]
Planes donā€™t back up so presumably it was the guy driving the tractor that pushed it back into the grass. Same end result I suppose.

2 definite Members of the Taliban just after getting on my flight here. Thinking about getting off, any suggestions on how I should tackle these goons if it all kicks off?

just be yourself pal ā€¦ theyā€™ll be asleep in no timeā€¦

Maybe I should mention that Iā€™m good mates with an internet poster that also beats his wife, to find a common ground

Whatā€™s your Strength & Conditioning regime been lately? Thatā€™ll determine whether you can withstand a plane crash impact unscathed or not.

might be good idea , they probably know @mickee321 as it isā€¦ on the other hand youā€™d be better off going for the sympathy vote and tell them about how your missus keeps your balls in the pressā€¦

I am very strong and well conditioned

weā€™ll let the resident kinesiologist, @caoimhaoin , who has never seen you be the judge of thatā€¦