TFK International Business Travel Thread

My bad @Mac, I should have specified. Where I’m going to is on the Piccadilly line so it’s just as handy for me to get the tube. Tried the LHR Express and then to Holborn St station and it’s just as handy on the tube. Plus I bring in savings to the company
#business
#innovation
#piccadillyline

Caught the Aer Lingus red eye to BRU this morning, very bumpy landing. Conditions expected to be windy in DUB tonight for my return flight. Stay safe international businessmen

I’m en route to LCY to catch my evening red eye back to DUB. The tiny, shitty British Airways aircraft had an awfully bumpy landing this morning and I thought we were going to be blown into the grounds of maximum security Belmarsh Prison at one stage as we were descending. Then they had a bus drive us around 60 yards from the stand to the main arrivals entrance. Everyone else was on the bus for around 5 minutes waiting for a fat American tourist and his son to disembark. Thankfully I’ll be returning via CityJet.

That sounds horrendous, shit like that can have a big impact on amateur businessmen like @Mac[/USER] and [USER=1537]@Horsebox.

@Horsebox is too busy perving at the new grads to partake in international business.

Leeds today:eek:. Stay safe, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_pC0Hv41Qo

They’re mostly blokes, chief but there’s a little Russian bird in her mid-20’s that started in Accounts recently who has an ass that was sculpted by the gods. It’s very distracting.

Photo!

More downright @Horsebox lies.

I fucking fell for it and all :mad:

Delayed by 35 minutes but landed safely in DUB you’ll be all glad to hear

Great stuff, @Fran. Flight WX0125 from LCY to DUB departed (19.30) and arrived (20.50) on time and Captain Cathal Berkery completed an astonishingly smooth landing given conditions. It was very impressive. Compliments to Captain and CityJet crew.

:clap:

The difference between the two operators over the same route is astonishing.

Good to see a WX registered flight delivered one of the Model county sons safely home.

The difference between the two operators over the same route is astonishing.[/QUOTE]you pay peanuts, you get monkeys

:oops:[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1116326, member: 9”]More downright @Horsebox lies.[/QUOTE]

flying to Portland, Oregon on Tuesday,
will update on timelines and agenda later

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1116457, member: 367”]flying to Portland, Oregon on Tuesday,
will update on timelines and agenda later[/QUOTE]
More consolidation in the semi conductor sector on the way.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1116457, member: 367”]flying to Portland, Oregon on Tuesday,

Are you the Winston Wolfe of IT, Mickee?

Now that’s what I call international business