TFK International Business Travel Thread

A zoo. Be the hokey.

Feeding time at the zoo

As the man says

4 Likes

Well the guide says if they approach you, turn round and run like fuck.

Northsiders?

Just landed in win. Looking forward to schnitzel, the conference not so much.

1 Like

Nice beer there though.

True. Good beer and food and weā€™re getting a night out tomorrow

Is that Flannerys down in the far corner?

Did you pop into Tan Heng Thaiā€™s for a fancy coffin?

1 Like

Afternoon G&Tā€™s with full blown notions to tee things up and then the deal is closed in the TFK nominated best pub in the empire

The amount of Londoners who have no clue about this place never ceases to amaze me. No TVs for distraction. No food downstairs to delay things. Possibly the best negotiating place in London that isnā€™t a boardroom table.

1 Like

Poxy flight home delayed by over the magic 2 hours. Anyone claim under the Regulation? Is it easy or a pain in the hole, with are lingus

Cc @balbec

No idea. I usually get one of my people to take care of stuff like that.

2 Likes

Drink a couple of Zipfers while youā€™re waiting.

all youā€™ll get for 2 hours is meal and refreshments, possibly cover for a hotel should you want it and transfers to the hotel.

Thereā€™s a lovely buffet in the lounge at KL, but youā€™d want a map and compass to find your way round the airport. Fucks sake like. Out terminal a, through emigration, downstairs, back upstairs, check in, security scan, re-immigration, sky train and then half an hour wandering round. ā€œitā€™s beside Starbucksā€ I was directed, which I realised is fuck all good if you canā€™t find that either.
Two hours here, itā€™s now 1130pm, seven and a half to dubai, three hour stop off then six and a half back to Manchester, which is a fucking dump anyway. FML. Iā€™ve started drinking.

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting rightly fu King tetchy also

1 Like

How long were you aimlessly wandering around before you realised you hadnā€™t a bulls notion where Starbucks is?

Heā€™s losta without his beloved costa

2 Likes

Are you away? You should have mentioned it