TFK International Business Travel Thread

Gatwick?

The ‘Row

That 18.45 flight is running savage late

I changed from 19:45 to 20:45 as was running late. 19:45 took off fine. We could be beating them off the 20:45 flight like the choppers leaving Nam.

1 Like

Flying out from Shannon this morning for a change. Great to be able to lift a layer of dust in the old place and give the employees something to do.

The toilets in LCY are pretty grim. Could do with a little investment. It’s like Ryanair are running the place.

Have they finished the construction works there?

Still Lots going on and about to start more

Brussels today, horrible cunt of a spot, can’t stand it

Stay off the drink this time. Remember what happened the last time you were there?

:eek:

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

10 Likes

Have a great trip pal.

1 Like

The yanks are divils for the chatting. Was just on Stansted express from Liverpool street and was sitting alongside two yanks, jaysus they’d talk the ears off you. This is the second set of yanks I’ve sat near on train journeys recently and the ears have been scalded off me both times.

And back

1 Like

I thought this was the international business travel thread?

2 Likes

Could you not have made a phone call?

1 Like

No my oul epal. And it’s nice not to have to talk to anyone for a couple of hours.

Sure what’s the difference between ER and 'RA anyhow given the number of informers.

You would have rounded it off beautifully if the bottle of water had been Peckham Spring.