TFK list of flu deniers

A thread to log all the people who was to dismiss flu when it’s validly compared to Covid. These people seem to be under the illusion flu can’t kill, make you seriously ill, have long term impacts and decimate the health service every winter season. Only Covid can do that apparently.

@farmerinthecity
@Thomas_Brady
@mikehunt
The Doxxer

It’s important to know the type of idiots and propagandists and remove any credibility from their views on respiratory viruses.

You need a break from covid mate

Should I add you to the list of flu deniers?

Flu…pah!

Gwan sure won’t make any difference to me. Did you know there is a vaccine against the flu too?

I do.

Once that is oddly not mandated on the entire population when the Covid one is.

We may agree on the mandates but it’s unfair to compare covid with flu. It’s like comparing a cat and a bugatti. Both can kill you but both have different effects. One is natural the other imho is man made.

So you are a flu denier.

Glad we have disclosed that.

I’m not even going to question your criteria as only you will understand

I’m undecided and open to be convinced by you.

Do you think an outbreak of the flu in a Gaelic Football inter county squad should to an All-Ireland semi-final having to be postponed?

Deaths & impacts on the health system.

Clearly Covid is the cash spinner for big pharma though and the medical and scientific community.

If teams are mandated to isolate and not train in the build up to an important match on result of a breakout then yes. If not, then no.

But once they’re allowed back training after missing a week or two would they need more than a few days to be right?

Not at all.

You need proper preparation for it. You can’t have players returning for just one light session before a semi final. That’s madness.

What advantage would be gained from postponing the semi final anyway?

Oh I wouldn’t know, and I’d hate to speculate.

Interesting, very interesting. Certainly a lot to ponder.

The why are you asking the question. Seems like a rather spurious question if there seems to be no basis behind it.

I’m just trying to gather the evidence and make an informed decision based on your responses. No need to read anything more into it.

I’ve a lot to consider now.