TFK Opinion Poll

Can’t believe people would vote FF back in again? Are ye nuts or what?
They are largely responsible for the shit we are in- they created an economy based on building houses and now that economy has gone bye bye. They have no coherent policy to grow the economy again.
Anyone else except them or the shinners

WBY

Suprised at Fianna Fail doing so well, TFK is really bucking the national trend. Thought there was more blue shirts on here, is it just Art?. The sooner they get rid of that plank kenny the better, the man is unelectable. Must say Gilmore has impressed me over the last few months, sounds and looks the part of a leader. Still come the crunch I’m not sure he has the balls to face down the unions.

Which of you fuckers voted Green?

Thats’ Gilmore all right - no substance to him whatsoever. Heard
him on TV a fortnight ago spoofing about he becoming Taoiseach. The fact that he would need to TREBLEtheir Dil representation to make them the majority party wasn’t addressed however.

how many times do i have to say this you thick mountain goat? :smiley:

I’m not, nor will I ever vote for a mainstream party in this country, I’d rather spoil my vote

Farmer I’d say SS** We are very green (and gold ) down here.

How do I spoil my vote?

Jesus, totally agree.

Looking forward to humble pie, about 4 years of it.

Vote for paul kehoe

[quote=“artfoley”]how many times do i have to say this you thick mountain goat? :smiley:

I’m not, nor will I ever vote for a mainstream party in this country, I’d rather spoil my vote[/quote]

no doubt you would.
and that would leave you perfectly set up for your copy and paste campaign against the next elected government from your lofty perch.

you are a real addition to this country

[quote=“HBV*”]no doubt you would.
and that would leave you perfectly set up for your copy and paste campaign against the next elected government from your lofty perch.

you are a real addition to this country[/quote]

working saturday, i see

you always either run away or avoid the issue

Of the opposition:

FG - Kenny is a moron. The party is extremely negative. Too much emphasis is placed on FF’s failures rather than any positive proposals

SF - I could never vote for a party so heavily linked with a terrorist organisation. Have been a success at grassroots level however

Greens - gowayoutofit

Labour - Could possibly get the nod

bring it behatch

this sort of talk leaves you with just flano to converse with…

and flano is starting to think that you make sense…

I’d vote FG with Richard Bruton in charge.

And what is it with the name Kenny that makes you a plank?
Pat Kenny interviews Inda Kenny imagine that barrel of laughs

Labour will get my vote the next few times I reckon. Not FF. Lesson learnt listening and believing Bertie. Good FG candidate in East Cork, he might get a tick too.

[quote=“Wood of Cre”]I’d vote FG with Richard Bruton in charge.

[/quote]

Bruton is definitely the most capable performer in FG, and probably one of the best in the country, the country would definitely benefit from having him involved at the wheel, whatever about the rest of his cardboard cutout colleagues.

Largely devoid of ideas as an organisation though. They, like the tories, are finding it hard to come down on the government beacuse they went along for the ride for the last five years. Would they have put more pressure on the banks? Would they fuck?

Probably more scary is that they consider Leo Varadkar an acceptable public face for the party. I wouldn’t consider Leo Varadkar an acceptable public face for a paedophile ring.