TFK Podcast - Episode 1

Who was doing all the talking? A right nasal/whiny cunt.

2 Likes

No idea, I turn off as soon as I hear a Waaxford accent. @Rocko is the drunk fella who can’t comprehend what was clearly said.

1 Like

Did you ever consider a career in comedy yourself, pal? Maybe a lunchtime show in a pub in front of man and a dog?

1 Like

Thats a great idea. Fancy joining me as a double act? Or maybe your mate who fancies the career change?

@Bandage - your time is now.

There’s still room in the market for a good Irish sports podcast, more from a punters/fans view – that’s not full of those mainstream wankers that we are currently inflicted with and their cliched, safe horseshit.

I was actually discussing this with @Rocko last week. Is there a market for someone IN REAL LIFE and not using an INTERNET handle speaking openly/critically/abusively about sport and the characters involved in Irish sport?

Would it affect your business career if you called Tony O’Donoghue a clownshoe, said all participants in and viewers of rubby are arseholes and had a few potshots at various individuals depending on what nasty behaviour they engaged in before/during/after the previous weekend’s matches?

Why don’t you tweet Shane Lowry and ask him that.

2 Likes

Well done on joining the dots, mate.

2 Likes

The “Man and Ball” podcast.

3 Likes

Just put a plastic bag over your head

1 Like

No - that’s the whole point of a podcast, mate. Now, if you had ambitions of getting into mainstream media in this country it may count against you - maybe not – but what we have is all very safe…mostly down to funding and protecting image.

But if this person was clever in how they go about it they could engage with a wide ranging audience. There’s certainly room out there for a voice of objection/reason/controversy — It’s all about how the person would go about it really…

You could set up a patreon page to fund it like your man Blindboy does – You’ve plenty of lads on here to spread the word and even do some research for you.

Can we get it going before the championship and world cup?

But the main thing is ---- I believe in you @Bandage - we all do!

Well done on holding onto your job, despite my best efforts to get you fucked out on your fat arse.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MPim0JgN30

I am on this lads.

Have 8 interviewees lined up.

Waiting for some equipment.

No holds barred

5 Likes

Please call it the “People I know” podcast

5 Likes

Interview my bollox.

Not a bad I dea

I have never downloaded a podcast. I will certainly listen to this one.

Is George Fitzgibbon one of them ?

1 Like