TFK Summer Run Series: July Flat Out Five Race

He probably could. You should see the bugger on a bike. He’s a time trialler, and a good one. He only comes out running for the social side as his wife had him under the bed for the entirety of lockdown.
The only person I ever met who brings a spare rear mech hanger out with him on a Sunday spin just in case like. (cc @balbec.)
He often came out on a single speed til we deliberately started doing all the steepest climbs and he broke one day :joy:

1 Like

These were supposed to be solo runs. @flattythehurdler is cheating by running with someone else

2 Likes

Where does it say that?
If it is stipulated, I’ll gracefully pack it in as I was running with my pals before this was devised, and I wouldn’t ditch them.

He sounds like a proper cunt.

Rule 15, article 7, sub-section 23

There’s no way @flattythehurdler could count in his head for 5k mate

@flattythehurdler and the Didsbury Harriers out pacing him

5 Likes

In hindsight I should have done this on Friday. A match Sunday and training last night was hardly the best prep. The legs were gone for the last km, into a breeze and up a slight incline. So I’m very happy with this actually, a PB and I’ve managed to beat @Mac by a nose - no mean feat!

16 Likes

Glorious

1 Like

He’s actually as far from it as you could get. He’s only a young lad but he’s just an engineer but with a wicked sense of humour.

How does someone who’s “just an engineer” get to be allowed hang around with the CEO’s in Didsbury?

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:🤷
I didunt mane it like that

When he’s been paid to pace the rich lads for their internet runs

4 Likes

You should have been paying more attention on that unconsious bias training you were rubbishing on here last week.

1 Like

Basically what the consensus with the forum is that @flattythehurdler is a cheating cunt.

1 Like

Look, you welched.
Fuck off and don’t be following me round the place.

having a pacer is cheating, despicable carry on @caulifloweredneanderthal are you asleep at the wheel here or what?

I’ve crashed the car into the ditch mate

Ladies there’s only one fair way to settle this

Who lost the bet and has to give up the username

• Flatty
  • Locke

0 voters

Poll closes after my run this evening (sometime around 8ish)

The race hasn’t even taken place. But if we are talking about what took place over last weekend I won’t sway anyone’s vote, let them decide against an actual verified 5k or one that may or may not have happened over the wrong distance.

1 Like