TFK Summer Run Series: July Flat Out Five Race

Flatty was waiting for the whistle

1 Like

Will you run a few kms yourself pal?

Nah, I had a burst at it when this kicked off and everything started leaking oil. Best keep to the cheap seats :popcorn:

1 Like

I wish I had your common sense approach.

2 Likes

I’d anyone is interested in a second hand Garmin 235 let me know. Perfect condition 2 years old. I have upgraded to a fenix 6

I might be if I can’t get the suunto to talk to Strava, but I didn’t get round to the software update yet

its yours if you want it, I don’t want money, just a small donation to my favourite charity

6 Likes

I literally just got a 2nd hand one this morning, a friend was upgrading to the 945 :+1:

Well, have you tried those bad boys out yet?
I hope you’re light on your feet or you’ll be crippled. Nice shoe though,

I’d wear them going for a few pints. I wouldn’t wear them running in a fit. Don’t have the gait for them

A mighty sound gesture

1 Like

Tried them out this afternoon, they are super light. Very different from running in my mizunos obviously but even though I was heavy-legged to start I still did a PB for 5k. I think they’ll take a bit of getting used to though

4 Likes

Thinly veiled, up yer bollix @Thomas_Brady

2 Likes

That’d be a very kind gesture. How about a donation to ray crotty, or had you someone else in mind?
Let me just try with my suunto tomorrow. I’ll put a few quid to the charity either way. I just don’t want to deprive someone else of it.
You’re a gent.

4 Likes

Up your bollox @Thomas_Brady

12 Likes

Fair play kid… Time to get the dial moving north of 5k tho…you pissbag.

I beat you in the 10k too you clown shoe

Why do you have the same Avatar is @backinatracksuit?

I’ll send you on a medal…

1 Like