TFK - The Future

Android mobile. Happens on chrome and samsung internet browser. Happens on stock keyboard and perfect keyboard. Basically the predictive text doesnt work at all. Doesnt happen on any other app or text based item.

1 Like

Rocko has hitched his wagon completely to limerick box office :clap::clap:

2 Likes

All Ireland and World Champs – it was a no brainer.

3 Likes

that has been happening for a while

1 Like

And does this pre-date the theme change yeah?

does for me yeah rocko… happened after the server flip

1 Like

Yeah it was happening before this change, dont know how long for though

@Rocko

I kept an eye on the older thread thing. Performance on older threads isn’t degraded. Just on large threads, which you’d expect as it has to load lots of posts I’d imagine

Is there a way to delete accounts @Rocko ?

Could someone with the predictive text issue try it on https://try.discourse.org/?

You’ll have to register there but it’s just a demo server. I don’t have an Android device to check.

Yeah I guess that’s the case.

I don’t think it’s as smooth running as it used to be but I believe that’s partly related to images being stored elsewhere and it’s probably just working harder to save space as a result.

Whose account do you want to delete?

How many do you have?

@mickee321

the green and white is online on my side now @Rocko - a lot better on the eyes thank god and will attract less attention in @Big_Dan_Campbell 's close knit office environment

1 Like

Mine

@anon32894817 and @the_man_himself finally got to you.

1 Like

When are we going to start getting paid for posting? Will it be per post or per word or per like received or what?

Have GIFs stopped working? You can post image but no movement on them …

giphy%20(2)

The place would bore the tits off ya. Full of spoofers, no accountabilty.