TFK - The Future

AN internet forum full of spoofers, gway outtada.

1 Like

Still not working there either

1 Like

It is what it is … it has miraculously gotten a bit better with the absence of HBV/Rimmer/Tassotti - you can actually read threads.

We need to help him to monetize it now.

Is it too much to ask lads to spell now FFS

1 Like

It would appear so

Don’t hold your breath expecting life changing amounts of money.

@Rocko

Clicking on the time of the latest post no longer brings you to that post. Previously if you clicked on the time (1 min) for example it would bring you to that post. Now I’ve to click into thread and if it’s not being tracked it goes back to the first post

It’s the principle more than the money really. Why should I be posting here for free when there are many fora out there who would gladly pay for my content.

1 Like

i disagree in fairness

if you are looking for an Anne and Barry type of internet environment and favour the type of spam dialogue below than I suppose you are in the right place

"who won the match?"

"good point there"

"cluxton in a wanker"

“stick your thumb up your hole”

“go on clare”

However- the forum is a lesser place without the posters aforementioned by you– if folk are intimidated and or cant handle the more elaborate discussion they can choose to sidestep and go back to the more simpler threads – however the board is now in danger of been overloaded with poor quality tripe that makes it impossible to avoid , discussion is dead and any half decent wordsmith or essayist we have is accused of been a racist or something puerile by the mob who have no creativity in their posting

If this is indeed the future of TFK than it is headed in the wrong direction – but perhaps that is the direction that those who post here now want it to go and that is sad

7 Likes

The dialogue from said posters wasnt the main issue - it was the spamming and derailing threads with the same tired shite — which is no different to

“who won the match?”

“good point there”

“cluxton in a wanker”

“stick your thumb up your hole”

“go on clare”

I don’t even know the lad, he started following me around yesterday for some reason

I had a genuinely good chuckle at this lad. Fair play to you. They are about as elaborate as a lump hammer to the forehead

3 Likes

bREXIT MEANS bREXIT.

I guess each to his own, etc…
I hate to quote @caoimhaoin out of respect but maybe “you just dont get it* fella”

*the internet

Thanks. What would one expect to see there? That the words would autocorrect in the title? To the one in white below? And therefore pmajm would remain as pmajm?

I want no part of whatever “it” is Mickee. If I ever find myself getting what “it” is I’ll have to reevaluate things

“it” in your context seems to be hating on Oireland, wimmin and pretty much everything. If it is a sarcastic hate fair enough, but what is the fucking point of “it”.

Good catch… Will fix that this evening.

Ah jesus

that is a very short post for someone who was lamenting short posts.