TFK - The Future

Plus once some of the letters are typed once you hit space bar it finishes out the word for you

At least there is one man on here with standards.

Whatever you’ve done @Rocko, this new “feature” sounds like some sort of idiot filter and I’d like you to keep it.

1 Like

This should be fixed now.

confirmed.

1 Like

ah yea, thats the way it is gone, it is sort of like a little social club now, most of the lads here know each other now, so the level of discourse is like in the shop after mass when you are picking up a few messages, "who won the match, “what do you think of these runners”, “any tips for painting the sitting room lads” anyone with anything interesting to say has fucked off or doesn’t bother for the most part. To be honest these kinds of forums only have a limited lifespan, this type of platform is dying out and of course @caoimhaoin was a huge loss, the place never recovered

Lads talking to themselves essentially

1 Like

there’s lads on here 24/7 who are in their 30’s and 40’s, if it wasn’t bad enough they are running 3 or 4 moronic handles each, for fuck sake have they nothing better to be doing

Tis nearly as bad as the lads rambling on about the fake lives they are “living”

2 Likes

Every lad should step away from the keyboard for a while and closely examine his position in life.
There are lads on here nearly a decade who haven’t had an honest conversation with themselves in that time.

12 Likes

its very unhealthy

3 Likes

There is one fella in particular Id be worried about. One of the fingal clique. Hard to know how we will end up

1 Like

I see that pagination has reached thepropertypin. Luddites.

Did it have a hard or soft landing there?

Are they at the denial, grief or euphoria phase?

I see Amazon are also going down this road … when will tfk @Rocko?

Is tfk on WeChat yet?

Well that’s not terrifying at all

1 Like

What have you got to hide?

but they’re doing it to help people

It’s very difficult to get set up on that.

You need an existing user to verify you