TFK Virtual Fun Run Series Event 5 (the last one): Flat Out Five Part Deux

Last chance to get out and compete virtually against your INTERNET rivals. September 4-6th.

This weekend??? :astonished:

yeah, doesn’t work well for myself tbh.

It’s @Bandage’s time to shine.

This running craic really died a death

1 Like

They’re all back eating all round themselves

We run the same route as the previous run to try and beat that time? Or just any 5k we want?

Any auld 5km will suffice @Mac

Arra fuck it I’ll try and do the same one and see how much I’ve regressed

I’ll try get out this weekend too. Injury seems to be clearing up a bit but playing a game Sunday afternoon so see how I’ll go with that. Still havent clocked a run since the one I did at the end of June, so if there is a prize for the biggest decrease, I’ll smash it.

I’d say with some of the early wintering that’s happened this year for a lot of posters, it’s going to be a race to the bottom for that prize mate.

1 Like

Have you employed any of the techniques I gave you a couple of weeks ago? Or are you still just sitting on your hole hoping?

You’ve hoodwinked us here … it’s a savage shock to the system so it is… I’m away all weekend for a 75th. I’ll see what I can do.

Ah the aul sitting on the hole is working.

Till you try standing … We all know you’ve been secretly training away so we’re expecting about 4.45.

I flagged this a week ago mate. You were too busy eating chips and taking photos of hotel pints

Ran late last night and this morning and I’m flaahed after it. I’m in though and will give it a crack. Try to learn from my mistakes the last time. Not a chance of beating the first time though.

1 Like

Knee sore. Also swimming coniston this weekend so I’m out I’m afraid.
5k doesn’t suit me at all.

Lads.

As with the last run, and taking into account diminishing interest in the race series, I’m happy to accept times up to the middle of next week.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Xavier next door hatching a plan for a long long hill run Saturday (he’s making a map up as we speak) and the fact that I’d be way too bollixed to do a 5km on Sunday

Cc @locke, committee secretary

2 Likes

I’m happy with this suggestion, seconded

1 Like