TFK Xmas Party 2009

I voted for 27th November as I still have intentions on heading to the Pogues on the 4th of December in the Olympia. Any later and you are getting into the crazy season.

i wonder will there be a crazy season this year with all the doom and gloom about and people watching their money…could be the quietest chrmbo in years methinks…

Pogues have confirmed a second night for Saturday 5th. What forum members are going, and which night?

Myself and Bulldoze KPMG will be in London on the 4th, without us and Farmer you’re get together would be lame. You can have a party with people of normal height at any time.

:confused:

Looks like its the 27th so. Glad to be of assistance folks.

:clap:

Well done Mac, a credit to the forum.

Thanks mac.
Thats what is required.
A firm hand.

(oops, that sounded gay).

Yours in 27th of November and the world shall yet again be in the presence of awsomeness,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Thanks mac.
Thats what is required.
A firm hand.

Yours in 27th of November and the world shall yet again be in the presence of awsomeness,
GSH.[/quote]

Where is the location of this said Xmas party? Will a visit to a certain gentlemans club be also included in this xmas party?

Yours in Curiosity. :rolleyes:

Taz

:clap: :mad: :clap:

[quote=“tazdedub”]Where is the location of this said Xmas party? Will a visit to a certain gentlemans club be also included in this xmas party?

Yours in Curiosity. :clap:

Taz[/quote]
FFS, There’s no gentlemen on TFK.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Thanks mac.
Thats what is required.
A firm hand.

[/quote]

Meeting up with anonymous men you met on the internet…not gay at all…

Who was at last years one?

Am intrigued by this… I know Bandage and farmer etc are friends already but do other lads actually turn up for these yokes? Find it very hard to believe they do. Very strange behaviour for Irish men, it has to be said.
What the fcuk do ye talk about for the first while when yer sober? how do ye recognise each other? Do ye call each other by yer internet names or real names?
Would be like some kind of warped blind date…

[quote=“gola”]Am intrigued by this… I know Bandage and farmer etc are friends already but do other lads actually turn up for these yokes? Find it very hard to believe they do. Very strange behaviour for Irish men, it has to be said.
What the fcuk do ye talk about for the first while when yer sober? how do ye recognise each other? Do ye call each other by yer internet names or real names?
Would be like some kind of warped blind date…[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“gola”]Am intrigued by this… I know Bandage and farmer etc are friends already but do other lads actually turn up for these yokes? Find it very hard to believe they do. Very strange behaviour for Irish men, it has to be said.

Have a look at the summer jamboree and Xmas party '08 threads, they do get a good turn out. Generally everyone spots farmer first, and it starts from there.

I thought they might have been pulling the piss about meeting up when I saw them.
Might very well be good craic and I’m not actually having a go but there’s no doubt it’s very unusual behaviour. I’m sure even the boys themselves would admit that.

Internet names only gola, if our real identities got out it could mark the end of the world as we know it.

[quote=“gola”]I thought they might have been pulling the piss about meeting up when I saw them.
Might very well be good craic and I’m not actually having a go but there’s no doubt it’s very unusual behaviour. I’m sure even the boys themselves would admit that.[/quote]

A bit weird no doubt. Happens with most ‘lads’ forums though. I know the Peoples Republic of Cork forum make a habit of it. I asked most of the same questions you asked when I heard about it as well.

thinly veiled “i really want to be invited to this years party”