TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Super 8s - glasagusban v eoghanruadha

People can say whatever the fuck they want in game in order to influence voting. The players line up how they were selected any changes have to be made within the timeframes set out by @Big_Dan_Campbell, he’s made that fairly clear. At the end of the day, your vote is your vote and you can base that on whatever you want. Personally I feel playing Ken McGrath at wing back is a very bad decision, but he’s stuck with McInerney then who I wouldn’t put anywhere but CB. The issue is he’s picked 3 CBs and shoehorned then into a line up

I’m not really sure where to begin with this.

Give it a go

I think you might be referring to all star midfielder Ciaran Carey and half forward and midfield all star Ken McGrath as being centre backs “shoehorned” into a line up, but I can’t be sure, because that would be a bizarre statement.

Why are you playing half forward and midfield all star Ken McGrath at half back then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Basing your line-up on the positions they were chosen as all stars (or not :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) says it all really

Not long left - any votes still out there?

Sure weren’t dj and eoin Kelly predominantly wing forwards, shoehorned into corner forward here

Why am I playing all star centre back Ken McGrath at centre back? Because I think he’s a good man for the job.

That’s an odd question. Also very odd to argue guys like Ken McGrath and Ciaran Carey can’t play anywhere other than centre back.

I never really noticed how much of a dimwit you were until now Fran.

I’m not sure Eoin Kelly ever played wing forward after 2001

You’ve lost my vote

You just referred to him as half forward and midfield all star Ken McGrath, and you’re playing him at HB, your words and decision, not mine

Fair enough

He won all stars on three different lines of the field Fran. Your suggestion that he can only play centre back is a bit thick.

@Fran isn’t playing fair

DJ would have played both in the half and full forward line but more inside than out the field but Kelly was always a full forward line man be it underage, colleges, third level and senior inter-county. I’d say at a conservative estimate he would have played 90% of his hurling in the full forward line normally at top of the right.

This has turned into a turgid enough affair all told.

I’m not suggesting that, what I’m saying is you picked 3 players who’s most natural and best position is centre back and played the worst one in the actual position because you can’t play him anywhere else.

There are better midfielders than Carey available for less points, there are better right half backs than McGrath available for less points

The issue with Clancy and O’Farrell has been highlighted to @eoghanruadha, he’s acknowledged it

That’s not what you said though.

McGrath is centre back.

There are no better midfielders than Carey in my opinion, for fewer points or otherwise. That one is a difference of opinion, the rest of your attempts at points were just bizarre.

They’re not bizarre, it’s just your opinion they are bizarre because it suits your agenda, just like your opinion that there are no better midfielders than Carey. Now to me that is bizarre, but that’s your opinion