TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Super 8s - themanhimself v watchyourtoes

Regardless i’m confident we are comfortable back there as is! But your fear is noted for all to see.

1 Like

Come again?

Yeah i wouldn’t have knocked any team for having those two. Mannion, Gardiner and Cathal Barrett were the value in the six bracket for me while Liam Ryan, Kavanagh and Maher the value in the 4s.

I’d much rather Burke for 8 than the Rock for 6

@Watchyourtoes is like Paris in this battle, dj wins his battle for him in the end !

The juggernaut will take some stopping.

His team has been shit.

Lol

1 Like

In fairness I’m up against a lad with one scoring player, one forward getting beat isn’t going to make a difference and Dotsy would put over a ball if it was given to him

Will we be graced with Mike Houlihan, John Carroll and Donie Ryan in the semis? or will it be the dublin players de jour in Crummy, Sutcliffe and O’Callaghan?

A lot of All Ireland winners on both teams. 11 on themanhimselfs and 10 on watchyourtoes.

@Watchyourtoes luck runs out today

7 minutes left for any undecided voters

Italia 90 esque

Won my first two games handy and then the worst team I come up against by far wins. A Limerick man will not be beaten in this

*Wins comfortably.

DJ clearly scored 2-25 in this game because nobody else on his team could score

What’s funny is @Big_Dan_Campbell was appearing to be torn between two teams an hour after the voting began and he was the first in with a vote . Nasty mind games been played here .

You were just held to 1-10 you had no top free taker and missed a load of chances . The penalty that was saved by Joe Quaid was unreal .

Hummed and hawed over this one but the full back line & goalie for the 'Timbers snuck it for me in the end.

you had more votes from Limerick than any other county to be fair.