@backinatracksuit
@Bawny
@anon26343222
@chops91
@Watchyourtoes
@Special_Olympiakos
@Raylan

Please confirm participation.

With the combine in the bag, and less than 2 months to the NFL Draft proper, I’ll be setting this up this weekend. Happy to listen to suggestions on league format and scoring. For now, I propose PPR scoring in a Superflex (you may start a 2nd QB) format.

4 x GM roles vacant for the inaugural year of the TFKNFL Dynasty Experience.

How exactly does this work.

Slow startup draft to begin with, carried out on a tailored website (myfantasyleague.com). Each GM drafts a roster of 25ish. This will be the backbone of their team moving forward. Heavy trading encouraged and rookie drafts held every year to adress any imbalances in roster strengths.

In.

In very simple language you keep the players on your roster throughout the offseason, bigger rosters and the option of playing defensive players as individuals,
all in all its a much more immersive experience, year round too, but you’ll need to be in it for the long haul.

I’m in @Chucks_Nwoko

1 Like

This will drive the auto draft lads mad

Count me in

1 Like

In

Ok.

In

Agreed.

e53c1161-e4e9-4107-b7bb-b21d10a03cd8

Sonny’s got this

I could be convinced.

Does it require you to know all the comings and goings on the off season. Actual draft etc

In

That would be an advantage. The NFL draft, free agency and domestic violence cases can all heavily impact a player’s value.

In.

Ya im in

I’m in

1 SPOT LEFT

In