TFKNFL Dynasty Experience

Thank you Sir!

1 Like

You’re welcome croppy. Let me know if I need to delete my team, or anything, @anon61878697

I fucked you out 3 milliseconds after you posted - you bollix of a man.

1 Like

Hahaha, thanks for the invite you fucker

1 Like

No problem kid … better to pull out now than post draft… I was looking forward to destroying you - i’ll have to make do with croppy now.

1 Like

remove yourself from the PM @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty

:+1:

Think you may need to boot me out of the PM’s, Choco, there doesn’t appear to be an option to leave.

Try the add / remove button and an x should appear next to your name ? - I cant remove you

What have I missed? Has Mouse set up another league?

No doubt it’ll be rolled out as the reason why he shits his pants again next season as he’s ‘distracted’ with too many leagues.

2 Likes

Excuse me? I made it to the championship game last year and was very narrowly beaten by @fran and all with no running backs---- an unbelievable achievement … Remind me, who did I beat in the wild card round again???

Is this the one where he threw a tantrum every few weeks and threatened to leave? Or does that happen in all the leagues he’s in??

looks like I destroyed a raft of lads last year. Rent free etc. etc

Have you paid my entry fee yet?

I’ve dropped out of that league mate .

Fucking treacherous cunt

1 Like

Looks like he’s filled it with cannon fodder, he might have a chance of winning this one

1 Like

Im looking forward to when he suggests promotion/relegation again and it has to be spelled out. Again.

2 Likes

I’m in the dark here

He’s turned his back on us