TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2014

Sounds like a pretty shit league you have there

With the likes of Braz in it, you’d have to agree.

Mac got promoted last year I would assume. Christ there must be some braindead lads in the segunda if he got promoted. Some shower of lepers:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1014070, member: 1137”]What the fuck are the Ruckee’s? and how did they end up in a conference with Fantasy Football heavyweights like @Rocko[/USER], [USER=110]@Fran and myself?

The Fran Sanfrisco 49ers v the Provos is the marquee matc up of round 2.[/QUOTE]

It would be fairly embarrassing to post stuff like the above and then lose twice to the team you’re ridiculing wouldn’t it?

That’s me marooned at the bottom now and it’s a dark, day for my franchise.

Congrats @Gman. Hopefully we can both pick up the wins necessary for the playoffs and meet in the final. The Great North!!

Its close heading into the last couple of rounds. From what I can see, Scrunchie, Braz and Fran still lead their divisions, despite only Braz winning with the third lowest score of the week. Gman and Turenne were the only 2 in the wildcard push to win, and Turenne has the head to head here, so he should be holding the wild card spot right now. Colin is fucked, and 2 games off at the bottom with 2 games to go. The last final 2 spot is a real dog fight, with Croppy, Mac and Rocko all on 5-7, but they play each other next week. Both had good high scoring wins this week, so it will be a very interesting match up!

A notification regards a possible re-engagement with the Segunda, and matters of relegation and promotion will be posted later.

3 defeats on the spin and a 0.500 record. This is very concerning as the Rhinos franchise has been built on winning seasons through the years

some stinking luck colin. Third highest score of the week, and you lose. And Braz gets the third lowest of the week, wins and leads his division. You also had the third highest score in week 7 and lost. You have more points than Scrunchie, who leads his division and is strolling to the playoffs, but have the most points scored against you. It was just one of those seasons I think where luck was against you. A shame to see it happen.

It just shows such a strength in the league. The difference between points scored from first place to last is just 168.

all still to play for! As much as it would be great to fuck Turenne over, he beat me in week 4, so on the head to head, he should have 4th place and the wild card spot, so if it remains as is and we both win our remaining two games, Turenne, the cunt, will get the final playoff spot. Scrunchie, with the second lowest overall score, leads the entire league. What a cunt.

After some long discussions with members of TFKNFLFFL Division 1 and representatives of the Segunda (@ChocolateMice in particular), we have decided to reconnect our leagues, and bring back the relegation and promotion with 2 being relegated, and 2 from the segunda being promoted.

@Colin Montgomerie is doomed, and already has given assurances both publicly and privately that for the honour and integrity of TFK, he will accept his fate and become a leper if it comes to pass. There is a very very slight glimmer of hope for him, but it would take unprecedented results to stay up. I think I speak for all Div 1 franchises in hoping that Colin is not in the Segunda for long, and that a return to the Division 1 where he belongs will happen very quickly.

Hopefully that cunt @croppy_boy continues his slide and fucks off back to the lepers too and stays there.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1049534, member: 112”]After some long discussions with members of TFKNFLFFL Division 1 and representatives of the Segunda (@ChocolateMice in particular), we have decided to reconnect our leagues, and bring back the relegation and promotion with 2 being relegated, and 2 from the segunda being promoted.

@Colin Montgomerie is doomed, and already has given assurances both publicly and privately that for the honour and integrity of TFK, he will accept his fate and become a leper if it comes to pass. There is a very very slight glimmer of hope for him, but it would take unprecedented results to stay up. I think I speak for all Div 1 franchises in hoping that Colin is not in the Segunda for long, and that a return to the Division 1 where he belongs will happen very quickly.

Hopefully that cunt @croppy_boy continues his slide and fucks off back to the lepers too and stays there.[/QUOTE]

If @The Big Cheese[/USER] loses his last 2 games himself and [USER=9]@Colin Montgomerie could well be lepers hand in hand

a massive game between myself and @Fran this week. Despite having the best coach rating in the league it really does sicken me to be 6&6. Teams are really raising there games against me this year

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1049534, member: 112”]After some long discussions with members of TFKNFLFFL Division 1 and representatives of the Segunda (@ChocolateMice in particular), we have decided to reconnect our leagues, and bring back the relegation and promotion with 2 being relegated, and 2 from the segunda being promoted.

Hopefully that cunt @croppy_boy continues his slide and fucks off back to the lepers too and stays there.[/QUOTE]

Sorry you feel so threatened mate.

Maybe if you could convince me to start inactive players against you then we’d get along better.

But probably not as you’re a cunt.

There’s a lot depending on the head-to-heads. Are any of the bottom seven franchises safe?

I do believe I am No.1 still even though I have the second lowest points score of all the franchises. In some ways this makes it even sweeter.

I do have to be careful though as @Gman has me on head to head and could pip me, but frankly I don’t deserve it

The game between @Rocko and me this weekend is a real relegation 6 pointer.

I think I’m safe if you lose given that I hold the head-to-head against you and @Colin Montgomerie

Not if you lose your last 2 games and I beat @Gman in my last game

Dammit. He’ll be sure to help you out as well.

I’m open to the best offer put on the table.