TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2014

Jonas Gray, pal.

Because I need an RB after my trade with @Scrunchie.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1047200, member: 9”]Jonas Gray, pal.

Because I need an RB after my trade with @Scrunchie.[/QUOTE]
This is the kind of trade that will send reverberations around the fantasy world. It’s the kind of epic trade you only get in the one and only original TFK league.

got none of my waiver requests. With AP sidelined for the rest of the season it compounds a tough week for the franchise.

Apologies @Scrunchie[/USER] and [USER=9]@Colin Montgomerie , I hadnt realised you had submitted your trade proposal. In future, be sure to tag me once you have completed negotiations to ensure a speedy response.

Despite this trade more than likely going to cost me as I play scrunchie this week, it has been approved and accepted.

Foster and Mason are now with the Scrunch Bunch, and Luck and Garcon are with PITT. Best of luck to both franchises in their remaining games, except Scrunchie this week, you cunt.

The Scrunch Bunch would like to formally welcome Arian Foster & Tre Mason to the fold. It’s unclear as yet, if both will make their debuts this weekend, with the returning Josh Gordon.

We would also like to thank Andrew Luck for his points and his patience and no doubt this change of “Luck” is just what the PITT needed.

Onward and upward for both franchises!!

I may be in a position to help you out if you can part with one of your WRs.

Steven “no more than 50 yards a week” Jackson has been dropped by Ruckee’s should you want him.

Bumped for you peak.

Any of my RBs of interest to you?

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1047618, member: 306”]Bumped for you peak.

Any of my RBs of interest to you?[/QUOTE]

I don’t want to part with any of my three main WRs.

Adrian Peterson was officially cut by the Rhinos this morning as well

Having picked up Jordan Reed this morning The Scrunch Bunch go into this weekends matchup with three players who were on PITTS playing roster last weekend. Plucked from certain relegation to playoff contenders.

I’ve got a brilliant eye for a player. I coach them up, let them get experience on my bench and pass them onto other organizations. Take Latavius Murray, for example. I astutely signed him last night at 11pm and he’s settled in nicely to my bench with 24 points.

Murray got 24 points from 4 touches, average of 28 yards per carry. You’ve a great eye for talent mate

@Scrunchie, I don’t believe Arian Foster will be fit to start today. Please keep an eye on his availability as the hours to kick-off tick by.

@Gman, sit or start Jonas Gray?

Never know what you’re gonna get from one week to the next with Cutler. :frowning:

Apologies Colin. I hope you sat him. Blount back, Detroit has good run defence up front, and he missed Friday training for being late which would prob cost him game time.

I saw the late thing but didn’t think it was logical to punish him for being late and reward Blount with his carries who himself acted the cunt last week, albeit with a different team. Ah well.

That would have been at the tail end of reasons tho. Vereen is a good back field pass option, and bill would be one to over think and completely change tactics from week to week.

Thanks Colin

Unfortunately I didn’t get to look at this. I was going in at 5.50 to check but that cheating despicable cunt @Gman[/USER] delayed me by asking me stoopid questions about Jacob Tamme. I would report this to the commissioner only for I believe he will side with the sneaky [USER=112]@Gman

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 1049117, member: 1408”]Thanks Colin

Unfortunately I didn’t get to look at this. I was going in at 5.50 to check but that cheating despicable cunt @Gman[/USER] delayed me by asking me stoopid questions about Jacob Tamme. I would report this to the commissioner only for I believe he will side with the sneaky [USER=112]@Gman[/QUOTE]

You started it asking me and then ignoring me on Julio. Serves you right