TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2014

I don’t think Trent Richardson will make up the difference anyway.

What in the fuck is an Odell Beckham and who the fuck told him to put 30 points on me this week.

:rolleyes:

No comment.

+1

The Ruckees don’t like doing things easy. Down to the wire against Chewy tonight and if I’d chosen a TE who actually got more than 0 I’d be home and hosed. I see @Scrunchie[/USER] and [USER=112]@Gman were fixing games this week.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1049199, member: 109”]+1

The Ruckees don’t like doing things easy. Down to the wire against Chewy tonight and if I’d chosen a TE who actually got more than 0 I’d be home and hosed. I see @Scrunchie[/USER] and [USER=112]@Gman were fixing games this week.[/QUOTE]

Yup, scrunchie has the division secured, so a win for me helps in my playoff push, so he started Foster who go zero. I would imagine though had he started someone else in his spot, he’d surely have got the 50+ points he is behind to win the game.

Obviously starting Foster pissed off the rest of his team so they performed well below par. Losing Andrew Luck from the dressing room has also had a massive impact on team morale.

It’s kinda irrelevant what score he has to make up- he didn’t know that when he played Foster o_O

You never answered me last week- most of your league are happy to revert to two up/two down- what’s your decision?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1049217, member: 168”]It’s kinda irrelevant what score he has to make up- he didn’t know that when he played Foster o_O

You never answered me last week- most of your league are happy to revert to two up/two down- what’s your decision?[/QUOTE]

Settle petal. I am in discussions with my franchise owners as to what the consensus will be. All will have to be in agreement, I am not one for making rash calls and get worked up. Patience and understanding goes a long way, brother.

This week will tell a lot. However, some media leaks from negotiations show that the signs look good for the leagues to go back to a working partnership and there may also be an announcement to the Commissioner of the Third Division.

double post

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1049222, member: 112”]Settle petal. I am in discussions with my franchise owners as to what the consensus will be. All will have to be in agreement, I am not one for making rash calls and get worked up. Patience and understanding goes a long way, brother.

This week will tell a lot. However, some media leaks from negotiations show that the signs look good for the leagues to go back to a working partnership and there may also be an announcement to the Commissioner of the Third Division.[/QUOTE]

As is we have 8/9 players who have declared interest in a third division… if you have any ‘real’ world parties that may be interested, sign them up.

I’m also quite calm, pal… I’m just pushing so the likes of @fistoffury[/USER] and [USER=1168]@Jimmy Mc Nulty , who are both desperate to get promoted, know where they stand.

fucking double posting shite.

Ah lovely. :clap:

Its disgusting actually, Bandage puts up a monstrous score and loses and then you have the likes of Braz winning without even breaking triple digits. I’m fucking seething. :mad:

Sounds like a pretty shit league you have there

With the likes of Braz in it, you’d have to agree.

Mac got promoted last year I would assume. Christ there must be some braindead lads in the segunda if he got promoted. Some shower of lepers:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1014070, member: 1137”]What the fuck are the Ruckee’s? and how did they end up in a conference with Fantasy Football heavyweights like @Rocko[/USER], [USER=110]@Fran and myself?

The Fran Sanfrisco 49ers v the Provos is the marquee matc up of round 2.[/QUOTE]

It would be fairly embarrassing to post stuff like the above and then lose twice to the team you’re ridiculing wouldn’t it?

That’s me marooned at the bottom now and it’s a dark, day for my franchise.

Congrats @Gman. Hopefully we can both pick up the wins necessary for the playoffs and meet in the final. The Great North!!

Its close heading into the last couple of rounds. From what I can see, Scrunchie, Braz and Fran still lead their divisions, despite only Braz winning with the third lowest score of the week. Gman and Turenne were the only 2 in the wildcard push to win, and Turenne has the head to head here, so he should be holding the wild card spot right now. Colin is fucked, and 2 games off at the bottom with 2 games to go. The last final 2 spot is a real dog fight, with Croppy, Mac and Rocko all on 5-7, but they play each other next week. Both had good high scoring wins this week, so it will be a very interesting match up!

A notification regards a possible re-engagement with the Segunda, and matters of relegation and promotion will be posted later.