TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Nice win this weekend mate. I thought my secondary were well on top against your receivers but as usual your RB committee was unstoppable. Best of luck in the playoffs

1 Like

Thanks @Fran. Yep, didnā€™t even really need to ask Ryan to air it out at all. Hopefully the strong RB platform will open it up for play actions and a few deep plays in the play offs.

1 Like

I know, poor old Coach Tinnion, heā€™s had an inactive WR for the last 6 weeks and no-one had the decency to tell him. At least I was dignified enough to let him beat me.

I see the league standings still havenā€™t updated, Iā€™m in 3 other leagues which all updated hours ago - the NFL computer appears to have broke down trying to figure this one out

Looks like my winning streak is coming to a rather horrible spluttering halt, but looks like @Mac is also likely to lose and therefore hand me the division.

Guaranteed to have 2 players finish with zero. Unless Brees pulls this out Iā€™m goosed

Are you on the way to possibly the lowest total this year / ever ?

Possibly. Des Bryant, Vance McDonald and Terelle Pryor combining for -0.5 hasnā€™t really helped. The less said about Freeman and Brees the better.

1 Like

Some lad topped his group after scoring 67 points today. What a joke this once fine league has become.

In the Segunda scoring points is kinda the whole point

Complacency has set in mate. Should make it 3 up 3 down to keep the fuckers engaged.

A fantastic achievement from the Provos to run away with the regular season despite having the leagueā€™s worst defense.

Who do I have in the playoffs?

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s me as Iā€™ve the H2H edge over @Turenne

1 Like

I appear to have snuck my way into the semis. Unfortunately Rocko is going to destroy me.

I see @Big_Dan_Campbell held true his promise to rig the system to stop me progressing. Best of luck Turenne but your place in the playoffs will always have a * beside it. Big Micks actions show further evidence of why the whole system needs an overhaul.

2 Likes

What happened here, kid?

Turenne and myself finished on the same record. I beat him in our matchup earlier in season so have him on the h2h (assuming that is what is used in all leagues). However, heā€™s progessed to playoffs as 4th seed while Iā€™m bumped to the loser playoffs.

Big Mick stated earlier in thread that heā€™d do what he could to stop me progressing so heā€™ll be happy with the outcome.

All leagues are head to head unless the Commish has changed it - Thatā€™s a disgrace.

@Big_Dan_Campbell will fix this and reinstate Mac, itā€™s the right thing to do

@Fran calling the shots :clap:

I think youā€™ll find I have a superior scoring record and get through on account of that.