TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Link?

You’re welcome to your tainted spot mate. Best of luck against Rocko.

1 Like

The very best of luck to our 4 semifinalists. They are all there on merit and nobody would begrudge anyone of them their success

1 Like

Here it is, laid out by the last commish in reference to yourself

‘Its close heading into the last couple of rounds. From what I can see, Scrunchie, Braz and Fran still lead their divisions, despite only Braz winning with the third lowest score of the week. Gman and Turenne were the only 2 in the wildcard push to win, and Turenne has the head to head here, so he should be holding the wild card spot right now. Colin is fucked, and 2 games off at the bottom with 2 games to go. The last final 2 spot is a real dog fight, with Croppy, Mac and Rocko all on 5-7, but they play each other next week. Both had good high scoring wins this week, so it will be a very interesting match up!’

Again here TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2013

Neither of those people are Puke. Now back to your retard division lad.

Don’t think anyone can argue with that, the precedent has been set.

Do the right thing @Big_Dan_Campbell.

The comment you replied stated that all leagues operated on a head to head basis unless it was changed – which it seems to have been and players were never informed — FYI, should I choose it, i’m in this league, fucktard.

Puke decides the rules mate, not you or some Wexford cunt. Now row the fuck in or fuck off.

No, no, no mate - A league decides the rules, the commish implements them - He doesn’t change them and say nothing about it… You desperate cunt - You were beaten fair and square, do the honourable thing.

No rules have been changed. The head to head tie breaker is clear for all to see in the settings tab of the league

1 Like

Best of luck in the playoffs @Turenne

Exactly, nothing to see here

I could make excuses about my number one WR being ruled out in the warm-ups for the late game, but that would be beneath me. I’ll just accept that I had a bad week after eight wins in a row. It’s a great feeling to have made it to the playoffs on merit though, some people can only dream of such things.

You’ve been mugged off mate, good and proper.

Tis sad that a once noble league has descended into this but sure that’s the way things have gone. Roll on the new structure next year.

I’m not sure what stroke @Big_Dan_Campbell has pulled but I’m happy to now take my part in both the Championship Playoffs and also Consolation Playoffs.

Fantastic administration

Its a tough ask for the guys to line out in 2 crucial games at the same time but one I know they’ll embrace and give 100% for.

Unbelievable - Best of luck in both, pal.