TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

I’m in

Any room for me

You’re looking for the Turds, mates.

Anseo

I’m out, wouldn’t like to do it half arsed and it can be too much of a drag on time to do it right. I don’t really have the will to post the type of stale banter that the self congratulating freaks in the segunda seem to demand either, so probably a good time for me to get out.

Do I need somebody to take my place or can I just vacate it? I’ll do it this evening if the latter.

Do nothing for the time being until we see how much appetite there is for this season. We might reduce the number of teams or look for new members or just blow it up, i am undecided until we see what shape we are in.

I’m in

Oooft. That’s a knockout blow @maroonandwhite and @ChocolateMice will struggle to get up from. A clinical strike.

In

In.

The turds is the place to be, nobody takes it too seriously and some good bants. No cheating cunts like @Matty_Hislop is a bonus. A few Wexicans but they are harmless.

1 Like

I’m in

Look, coming off the back of successive promotions, I’d like to continue my Leicester City fairytale.

Having said that, handing out weekly timberings to a shower of harmless, mute simpletons isn’t my idea of fun.

Time to mix it up.

3 Likes

I’m no longer in the Segunda, mate? Either is Maroon but he has gone a different direction.

I’d like to say you’ll be missed but i’d be telling lies there.

2 Likes

Who are you then. Clowndick alt?

A massive blow for TFKNFLFFL :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Lads over the age of 25 playing NFL fantasy football. :laughing:

The average age of NFL Fantasy football players is 43.6 according to ESPN -

1 Like

Like lads hitting their 30’s unable to drive

10 Likes